Looking for a Mandingo in Alabama

JayneAU

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AL, US
I am ONLY interested in Big Black Men. Over 6' who are 9" or more thick Large muscular frame. Class individual, professional. Well groomed. No dreads, no thugs, no wannabes. Will not substitute any of the qualifications. Must be in my area code 334 or willing to travel. Be real or be gone!

Attachments

• JayneBBCshirt.jpg
    JayneBBCshirt.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 712
  • Jayne Blackdress.JPG
    Jayne Blackdress.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 722
  • Jaynepearl.jpg
    Jaynepearl.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 687
  • Jaynepearlthong.jpg
    Jaynepearlthong.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 566
I am ONLY interested in Big Black Men. Over 6' who are 9" or more thick Large muscular frame. Class individual, professional. Well groomed. No dreads, no thugs, no wannabes. Will not substitute any of the qualifications. Must be in my area code 334 or willing to travel. Be real or be gone!
You should have no problem finding that right BBC. You are stunning!

Hello,
How far are you from Panama City Beach, FL?

Roll Tide! I have to say this. She is gorgeous. Beautiful hairstyles and all. Sucks I’m in Georgia. Most definitely it shouldn’t be hard to find her a regular.

You look amazing & have really cute toes id love to rub with lotion... i see u on here regularly... i may just needa talk ti u & see where things go... 100% real even tho not verified... in the 205 area & not a thug, just an educated light skinned man with an open mind

Reactions: wit
I'm in southern Alabama but I'd travel to you. You are stunning.

this is 100% the pussy i want to fuck, RAW too.

You should have no issue finding quality black men in the Montgomery/Birmingham area. I travel through that way often from Destin Fla. Enjoy the journey

What a sexy lady

Murfreesboro but will travel.

Need to get my hands on you

Back