Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
I’m looking for a naughty cheating wife who isn’t getting what she needs at home. If you are married and need a good hard fuck and be treated like a naughty slut then we should talk. Your hubby can treat you like a princess at home but I can give you the fucking that you are wanting. Everything we do will be discrete and no one will know about it. About me: Black man clean no *******.. 6'5, 220lbs. Very sane, with no drama or foolishness attached. Seeking the same in a woman. In the bedroom I'm Assertive and Dominant. And I know my way around a woman's body. Attach a pic.. With a brief description of yourself. What you seek. And what times your available to meet. Serious replies only.

I’m looking for a naughty cheating wife who isn’t getting what she needs at home. If you are married and need a good hard fuck and be treated like a naughty slut then we should talk. Your hubby can treat you like a princess at home but I can give you the fucking that you are wanting. Everything we do will be discrete and no one will know about it. About me: Black man clean no *******.. 6'5, 220lbs. Very sane, with no drama or foolishness attached. Seeking the same in a woman. In the bedroom I'm Assertive and Dominant. And I know my way around a woman's body. Attach a pic.. With a brief description of yourself. What you seek. And what times your available to meet. Serious replies only.
Pick me!

Las esposas infieles están por todas partes. Lugar de trabajo, iglesia, grupos sociales, esposas de amigos.
Simplemente inicie una conversación, pregúntele sobre su familia y rápidamente sabrá si ella no recibe la atención que desea de su esposo. Trabaja desde allí.
Fact!

Right on point.

Friday after work happy hours.

Back