Looking for a bbc for my wife, Philly area

cla6665

Couple
After so many years of marriage we have decided that it's time to spice it up. We have been talking about it for a while and it's time for my wife to try a bbc. Shes great in bed, has beautiful curves and gives great bj. I would love to see my wife with another man, the ideas excites us both very much. If you are up to it drop us a message. We are very clean professionals and shes ready to have fun.

After so many years of marriage we have decided that it's time to spice it up. We have been talking about it for a while and it's time for my wife to try a bbc. Shes great in bed, has beautiful curves and gives great bj. I would love to see my wife with another man, the ideas excites us both very much. If you are up to it drop us a message. We are very clean professionals and shes ready to have fun.
id love to get. together .im 25 min from Philly on jersey site .9" long and. very thick

Attachments

• IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
I think we can set something up for next week. I'm getting curious as well, I might want to play with it. Any chance you are up for that? No anal or anything like that, I might just want to try sucking it a bit, just to see what it feels like it. Let me know

Did you guys make a nice connection, can I know more?

Back