London - Oct 12-13th

irishcouple294

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
Ireland
Hey,

We are in London for a weekend in Ocotber, staying fairly central looking for a well endowed guy (or guys if you got friends 😉) for a meet. Must be comfortable with cuck watching and some recording (no faces).

Please don't contact us if you aren't verified but otherwise, we'd love to hear from you! 🖤

@Dredeep If you'd rather not get involved, you don't have to reply. Sorry you didn't get an explanation. I'm sure there was something going on, that's a shame!
Not trying to cause offence. Simply replying to the individual who tagged me in the post. All the best to however chooses to proceed.

Hey,

We are in London for a weekend in Ocotber, staying fairly central looking for a well endowed guy (or guys if you got friends 😉) for a meet. Must be comfortable with cuck watching and some recording (no faces).

Please don't contact us if you aren't verified but otherwise, we'd love to hear from you! 🖤
Hi I'm interested in meeting

Hey,

Hi couple, I’m 36 bull in London and interested. Let’s chat more

Back