Lifestyle Wives: which of you enjoy having sex with your husbands as much, if not more, that with sex with other men?

MichelleCakes

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
The Husband and I were talking after a really good playdate we had with a good friend of ours about how well our friend fucks. He's gotten to know me well. I like teasing SixInHubby about finding an alternative to him that I enjoy as much *sexually speaking only.

He finds it hot obviously but he asked something that intrigued me: "do other wives in the LS, once they find great alternatives or even upgrades to their Husbands, do they still enjoy having sex with them?"

Now I am curious to ask here and other HW sites/forums.

If yes, why? What aspects do you enjoy? If no, why not?

The Husband and I were talking after a really good playdate we had with a good friend of ours about how well our friend fucks. He's gotten to know me well. I like teasing SixInHubby about finding an alternative to him that I enjoy as much *sexually speaking only.

He finds it hot obviously but he asked something that intrigued me: "do other wives in the LS, once they find great alternatives or even upgrades to their Husbands, do they still enjoy having sex with them?"

Now I am curious to ask here and other HW sites/forums.

If yes, why? What aspects do you enjoy? If no, why not?
We are very much in love, and enjoy each other, but her bf is there partly BECAUSE he's one of the best lovers shes ever had.

Sex with my Husband is different that with other men. My Husband and I are in love and do sex that way. When we are in the lifestyle, I am just another whore have my holes filled with cum
My wife would be interested to understand how you do that... separate love and lust. How does that make you feel? Are you not scared of falling for a bull, as there's always the risk of getting burned when you play with fire...

Wife Here,
After a pretty long time as a swinging couple We started around 1976/77 from Memory.
I was 29 at the time.
I loved the fact that. I felt really secure with My, Husband also I loved Him and our Children deeply.
Although We both sometimes had sex with other people outside of Swinging, Occasionally.
I found how much I loved BBC at a Swinger,s event, and for Me this was all I could think about when I was feeling sexy, Now My Husband was not exactly small, and Had a nice cock.
But when I found ( After some trial and error ) My long term Black Boyfriend ( Aged 49 He was 17 years Younger ) whom was the biggest man, ever to go inside Me, I found I always so looked forward to our dates.
Was I in Love with Him, As I have got older and stopped in the lifestyle, and it’s just Me and Hubs now, I think there was some affection that went more than just fucking.
I never ever thought about leaving My wonderful Husband.
But my boyfriend got Me to do things, that I never thought or imagined Myself doing.
But this also turned, My Hubs on so much as well.
Sometimes as I get older ,and fast reaching quite old age, I am So glad I married My Husband, He is My Soulmate.
I was quite a Slut though , In My Day I guess .

Last edited:
A 100% so I have sex with my husband more than other men. They’re two different things. One is a life relationship that I have on a daily basis. The other is a little bit of a sexual kink fling that has excitement to it, but I’m not interested in a relationship with somebody outside of my husband.

My wife would be interested to understand how you do that... separate love and lust. How does that make you feel? Are you not scared of falling for a bull, as there's always the risk of getting burned when you play with fire...
We have been happily married for over 25 years. While I enjoy being used as a f**khole by others I am like a whore about it. I have no feelings for anyone but my Husband

100%, так что я занимаюсь сексом с мужем чаще, чем с другими мужчинами. Это две разные вещи. Одна — это жизненные отношения, которые у меня есть ежедневно. Другая — это немного сексуальный извращенный роман, в котором есть волнение, но меня не интересуют отношения с кем-то, кроме моего мужа.
как это мило 😍

We have been happily married for over 25 years. While I enjoy being used as a f**khole by others I am like a whore about it. I have no feelings for anyone but my Husband
I’m Italian but the Irish guilt catches up with me sometimes. I’ve been reassured by hubs repeatedly with “we’re good.” Fortunately Fucking and love can be done together or separate.

Wished I could say the same ??
Never got any good fucking

Just lay there like dead fish

A 100% so I have sex with my husband more than other men. They’re two different things. One is a life relationship that I have on a daily basis. The other is a little bit of a sexual kink fling that has excitement to it, but I’m not interested in a relationship with somebody outside of my husband.
Love your thiughts

Back