Licked him clean

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I did something I had never done before last night. I was giving Anthony a hand job and when he shot his load all over his stomach and chest and it was a large load, I like him clean, and I do mean clean :mstickle:. I'm actually surprised I had never done that before I rather enjoyed it. Just wondering if any of you girls have ever done that?

I did something I had never done before last night. I was giving Anthony a hand job and when he shot his load all over his stomach and chest and it was a large load, I like him clean, and I do mean clean :mstickle:. I'm actually surprised I had never done that before I rather enjoyed it. Just wondering if any of you girls have ever done that?
Ever licked your own panties clean?

Oh yeah, I’m guilty of that. I’ve done that a few times well actually more than a few times it’s hot.

Good girl !!!

Back