LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

Too bad she is only sending hubby a picture. He would surely want to clean up her face covered in fresh cum.
When there’s no alternative, sliding our lips together using a load of black cum as lubricant is always enjoyable, but both of us prefer hub gets his allotment of black cum directly out of my freshly used pussy…never really sure when I should refer to it as my pussy, my husband’s pussy, or my bull‘s newly acquired pussy, it all depends on what I’m doing when the time comes I guess. My pussy seems to change hands quite often, or at least it used to, these days it’s either mine or my hub’s.

I belong to my BBC for as long as he wants me
The best part of being a grown woman who has no intention of leaving her husband, when a bull no longer needs or wants me, being the owner of the pussy I could always replace them in a half hour. True sometimes you wind up with one that clicks with you and you’ll miss them, but like the saying goes, I was looking for a cock when I found you, then next one might not be as good, but he might also be better, life goes on, LOL

Loved when my ex sent me pictures like this and wouldn’t clean up till I got home from work so I could still smell the man’s cum on her while we fucked!
Yes, love to find dried cum on her body. Knowing where his cock has been. I only get to look, smell, and taste her. I’m pussy free.

Back