LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

I found some pictures like this on my wife's phone once. She was cheating on me with other men, how I became her cuckold, and she was very scared when I showed them to her. I told her not to worry and to go ahead and enjoy having fun with other me. My wife got a giant smile on her face and kissed me.

Was she cheating with black men?
My wife is not a black only slut, she is a black also slut. I did not see any photos of black men on her phone. But, I know she had a black friend that she liked very much. She talked about about how brave he was, he was essentially a spy, and I met him and he obviously liked my wife. When I met other people that knew him and my wife, they usually gave me a strange smile or smirk. So, I am sure he was fucking my wife but she never admitted it. He was one of 3 guys that all were friends and worked with my wife and my wife did admit to be fucked by one of them many times. I suspect they all fucked her and probably shared her also. I am pretty sure my wife was being fucked by at least one other black man when she was cheating on me at one of her new jobs. I know she was being fucked by at least one white guy and a Mexican and suspect several other guys fucked her also.
Since we started our shared cuckold lifestyle, my wife has been fucked by 6 black men along with about 50 other men.

I found some pictures like this on my wife's phone once. She was cheating on me with other men, how I became her cuckold, and she was very scared when I showed them to her. I told her not to worry and to go ahead and enjoy having fun with other me. My wife got a giant smile on her face and kissed me.
loving that you can give her the freedom for some fun, better to know what's happening and being a part of it.
much respect to you my friend.
have fun but above all stay safe.

View attachment 744058Smile baby this will be a great shot for your wedding album. Hubby going to be so happy you got blacked before the wedding.
It was such an honor. At my wedding I knelt before the Bride and vowed to honor and OBEY her for life. The best man was choosen by her and he had the honor of carrying her across the threshold. They then placed me in the closet so that they could have privacy as this wonderful Black man buried his wonderful cock fully into her. I was in a cage and could not beat it, but I heard her moans and screams of delight. Later I was summoned for clean up. Yes she got pregnant that day.

Back