Let's do fatal attraction and stalker stories!

Worst first meet ever. Communicated on here with a guy and agreed to meet in person at a popular bar and grill for happy hour. Turns out the pics the guy posted were really him but maybe 10 to 15 years ago. Had a ******* with him anyway and realized that we had very little in common. I paid the tan for the drinks and wished him luck. As I got to my car and tried to pull out the parking spot there he was, blocking my path. He was shouting that I owed him and he wasn’t letting me leave. Other people saw what was going on and called the police. Once they arrived I was able to leave.

Not a good meet.

Agreed... Thing about it I've never been one not to understand that no means no. Whether I'm saying it or it's being said to me... I move on fast. I consider it a strength 😉.
It's not a strength, it's your coping mechanism that has allowed you to build walls. If you never truly allow anyone "in" it's easy to move on, it's easy to leave, it's easy because you're never fully invested in the other person, so ya it's not a strength it's a trauma. Sucks that we all have some form of trauma that we carry, and we give it a label of "one" of our "strengths," but really it's based on how we cope, some is healthy, some is toxic 🚩🥹🤷🏼‍♀️it's called what LIFE gives us! Let's just hope we don't lose out because of it and ✌️😘

It's not a strength, it's your coping mechanism that has allowed you to build walls. If you never truly allow anyone "in" it's easy to move on, it's easy to leave, it's easy because you're never fully invested in the other person, so ya it's not a strength it's a trauma. Sucks that we all have some form of trauma that we carry, and we give it a label of "one" of our "strengths," but really it's based on how we cope, some is healthy, some is toxic 🚩🥹🤷🏼‍♀️it's called what LIFE gives us! Let's just hope we don't lose out because of it and ✌️😘
Didn't take long for that famous presumptuousness of yours to rear its ugly head...😲🤭😆.
Speak for yourself Darlin'😏.
So on that...
Ahh no...🤣.

IMG_20240720_123050_721.gif

Didn't take long for that famous presumptuousness of yours to rear its ugly head...😲🤭😆.
Speak for yourself Darlin'😏.
So on that...
Ahh no...🤣.

View attachment 7347987
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Here's mine.. I have many, but this one was intense. No law was involved however, I could have included them.
I met this guy at a local bar we were totally feeling the moment when we caught eyes while enjoying the live band. Later on that night he came over to the girls and I and ask to talk to me. My girls of course made jokes and he ended up just sitting with all of us at the table. We did exchange numbers that night. A few texts, a few chats we met up for d.rinks and a meal. We had great convo but zero Chem. So I called it a night we went our separate ways. Then randomly I got flowers at my job, got flowers at my house, got notes left on my car, I called him said look I'm not interested. He didn't take it well. He'd show up at my hang out even when I wasn't there would ask the bar keep if I had been seen and who was I with? It got really creepy. I chose to ignore it, and gave it zero energy. He eventually left me alone months later. However, to this day I still look over my shoulder, under my car, and in the trunk, LOL
that's because you are horny looker Jenna :lips:

When I was attending San Diego City College I met this girl studying to be a Chef. She was a light skin Black girl and she was good looking so I step to her and got her number and we started talking but never officially started dating or going out on dates just talking on the phone and hanging out at her place or mine!

A few weeks in and I was beating that pussy up! I was breaking all of her sex records for the fastest orgams, the strongest orgasms, the most orgams per round, and giving her orgams in positions she never had them in before!

So in less than a month this girl told me she had fallen in love with me. Then I noticed all she wanted to do was skip classes and go have sex. She would show up to my classes and ask me if we can go to her place or mine and fuck and I would be like "aren't you supposed to be in a class right now"? All of a sudden her number one focus was getting me to dick her down as much as possible and I started to feel like I had personally became a distraction for her.

I had her meet me a McDonald's near school and we sat on opposite sides of the table and I told her that things have gotten out of hand and that we were losing focus on our schooling and needed to get our priorities back on track! With that being said "we should no longer see other or associate anymore"! I tried to make it seem "in her the best interest" as possible but it still went sideways!

She turned red in the face, she stood up and began to look around the restaurant making sure that nobody was watch, then she began to walk around the table to my side and come up behind me! All I could think of was "I can handle punches, just don't scratch my face"! This girl put me in a chokehold and began to squeeze as hard as she could! Luckily for me I had already had military and jujitsu training and our rule is when getting choked "clear the airway and tuck the chin"! So even though she was absolutely squeezing with enough ******* to ******* someone to death, she didn't know that we wasn't doing sh1t to me! She was saying things like "I just wanna see you hurt"!

Again, she wasn't doing any damage to me like she thought that she was, so I just sat there and let her get it out of her system. When she stopped and let go of my neck I still asked her if she was done! When she said "yes" I just got up and walked out and I never had issues with her again!

This is one of main reasons why I only deal with women in the lifestyle because after I bang them senseless they have to go hone to hubby and he will reclaim her and keep her focused on fun vs feelings!

Back