Let's do fatal attraction and stalker stories!

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Let talk about some fatal attractions and stalkers that we've had in the past!

Keep it as short and sweet as possible!

Disclaimer: It doesn't have to be anything too traumatizing or criminal! We don't want anyone to have to go back into therapy!

Let talk about some fatal attractions and stalkers that we've had in the past!

Keep it as short and sweet as possible!

Disclaimer: It doesn't have to be anything too traumatizing or criminal! We don't want anyone to have to go back into therapy!
Do stories of the closeted /not so closeted white male participants of homosexual acts on this site count...🤭?
Never mind...Likely to bring more of those "freaks of nature" OUT like flies to shìt 💩.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One comes to mind. Met her on a traditional dating site. Off and on with her. Fair to say she loved The Dick. Showed up at my house one night after what I thought was a permanent falling out. Kept ringing my bell up until I opened the door. Her claim was that if she didn't get some water she was going to pass out. Of course being a gentleman gave her some water. Since I'm easy The Dick too 🤣.

Last edited:
One comes to mind. Met her on a traditional dating site. Off and on with her. Fair to say she loved The Dick. Showed up at my house one night after what I thought was a permanent falling out. Kept ringing my bell up until I opened the door. Her claim was that if she didn't get some water she was going to pass out. Of course being a gentleman gave her some water. Since I'm easy The Dick too 🤣.
How is that fatal attraction/stalker? Sounds more like someone took his "BDE" to a toxic level 🚩on the play 🤣

I have to say that situation is beyond bizarre to me, and how does one flick a "fly" when you've insulated everything including his manhood?🤣
Maybe it's part of the kink... The degradation in being told just how utterly worthless "it" is...In short a masochistic glutton for punishment 🤣.
I guess I could stop enabling it however it's too much fun 🤭.

Maybe it's part of the kink... The degradation in being told just how utterly worthless "it" is...In short a masochistic glutton for punishment 🤣.
I guess I could stop enabling it however it's too much fun 🤭.
Men, and their kinks are on 2 completely different levels. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Here's mine.. I have many, but this one was intense. No law was involved however, I could have included them.
I met this guy at a local bar we were totally feeling the moment when we caught eyes while enjoying the live band. Later on that night he came over to the girls and I and ask to talk to me. My girls of course made jokes and he ended up just sitting with all of us at the table. We did exchange numbers that night. A few texts, a few chats we met up for d.rinks and a meal. We had great convo but zero Chem. So I called it a night we went our separate ways. Then randomly I got flowers at my job, got flowers at my house, got notes left on my car, I called him said look I'm not interested. He didn't take it well. He'd show up at my hang out even when I wasn't there would ask the bar keep if I had been seen and who was I with? It got really creepy. I chose to ignore it, and gave it zero energy. He eventually left me alone months later. However, to this day I still look over my shoulder, under my car, and in the trunk, LOL

Here's mine.. I have many, but this one was intense. No law was involved however, I could have included them.
I met this guy at a local bar we were totally feeling the moment when we caught eyes while enjoying the live band. Later on that night he came over to the girls and I and ask to talk to me. My girls of course made jokes and he ended up just sitting with all of us at the table. We did exchange numbers that night. A few texts, a few chats we met up for d.rinks and a meal. We had great convo but zero Chem. So I called it a night we went our separate ways. Then randomly I got flowers at my job, got flowers at my house, got notes left on my car, I called him said look I'm not interested. He didn't take it well. He'd show up at my hang out even when I wasn't there would ask the bar keep if I had been seen and who was I with? It got really creepy. I chose to ignore it, and gave it zero energy. He eventually left me alone months later. However, to this day I still look over my shoulder, under my car, and in the trunk, LOL
Flip the genders and yeah this could have been you...😲.
The bright side is Hasenpfeffer is delicious 🤣.

Flip the genders and yeah this could have been you...😲.
The bright side is Hasenpfeffer is delicious 🤣.
I mean I get it to an extent, I can be rather clingy and have had amazing 🍆 done some things I may not have done 🤦🏼‍♀️ but there is a limit. Sometimes boundaries get crossed and who's really in the wrong, obviously if it gets violent then that's a whole other story. But love, sex, infatuation, admiration, jealous can play tricks on you knowing or unknowingly. 🚩

I mean I get it to an extent, I can be rather clingy and have had amazing 🍆 done some things I may not have done 🤦🏼‍♀️ but there is a limit. Sometimes boundaries get crossed and who's really in the wrong, obviously if it gets violent then that's a whole other story. But love, sex, infatuation, admiration, jealous can play tricks on you knowing or unknowingly. 🚩
Agreed... Thing about it I've never been one not to understand that no means no. Whether I'm saying it or it's being said to me... I move on fast. I consider it a strength 😉.

Back