Let´s not forget the black god asshole, please!

Wow. She really knows how to get up and in there. I’d appreciate a lesson from her sometime.

I would let a white woman rim me until I start shaking from how good it feels and I start to pull away and she won’t stop until she had enough it would be a game i wouldn’t mind losing in

While I’ve never had the pleasure of worshipping a black man’s asshole, I have eaten a lot of man ass in my life. It’s one of the most exquisite and submissive things I’ve ever done.

And I LOVED it every time. Well, except for the one that wasn’t clean. When you eat ass I think it should be clean. Just thinking about it revs me up a little bit.

Most of BBC lifestyle is focused on fucking and sucking black cocks and thats Ok. But whats going on with rimming the asshole of our black gods? Theres no better submissive proof that kneeling down, opening a black man´s asshole and stuck our tongue inside it. SO, SPREAD AWARENESS AND LETS START TREATING THOSE BUTTHOLES AS THE DEITIES THEY ARE. LETS WORSHIP BLACK STINKY AND HAIRY ASSHOLES TODAY! LETS RIM BLACK ANUS! LETS LICK THEM ALL DAY!

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1728042303.mov
    59.5 MB
Back