Latinas belong to BBC♠️♠️♠️🇲🇽♠️♠️♠️

I caught she googled black dick and “deleted it” this is why I made this account here I know she’s interested she needs BBC ♠️♠️

• Love
Reactions: wit
I took my wife’s virginity with my 3inch 🇲🇽😭 and I barely even stretch her out hard💀 she wants to try BBC but is nervous and so am I because deep down I know she will be gone forever ♠️. She wants a big long fat black dick to gape her wide I can send photos and message more in depth on this journey 🇲🇽🍫🍫♠️ we assume her big thick curvy body can swallow a BBC😫
Made for mighty Big Black Cock(s) Only

She denies and said she was curious and doesn’t even remember what the BBC looked like 💀 stg. I stick my tiny dick in all the way and she damn near pulls me to go deeper 😫😫♠️♠️
Wear a sheath that adds 2 Black inches and ask if she feels the difference. Likes it

She just not used to Real Men who act masculine…ever teased about size
I do all the time jokingly saying I know you want bigger but she’s says no but when we fuck she wants to be slutted lowkey I know 😫 no bs just waiting on her to give in fully

• Love
Wear a sheath that adds 2 Black inches and ask if she feels the difference. Likes it
She says she doesn’t like Blacks in general at all point blank. But everything I’ve said in the thread is true 👀🍆 so she won’t even want me to wear a black extend dick or something. But I know she’s made for BBC

• Wow
She says she doesn’t like Blacks in general at all point blank. But everything I’ve said in the thread is true 👀🍆 so she won’t even want me to wear a black extend dick or something. But I know she’s made for BBC
Maybe how someone rude once treated her or turned her down, but that can change when she’s naked for them. Or do she think she’s afraid your small penis insecurities wouldn’t let you survive he cuckolding you?

Maybe then she’s getting off of cheating on you but doing so in secret…

She doesn’t like them because she says they’re rude but knows about BBC because she told me she heard her friends talk about it and that’s why she googled bbc. I wanna try and setup in real life “run in” with a good looking BBC maybe she’ll give in cause I’m not there

• Wow
She doesn’t like them because she says they’re rude but knows about BBC because she told me she heard her friends talk about it and that’s why she googled bbc. I wanna try and setup in real life “run in” with a good looking BBC maybe she’ll give in cause I’m not there
She tell you what her friends talk about in detail? How it made her wet enough to get curious then google

Back