Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

What do you like about it?
I love the guy's excitement. I enjoy looking up to watch the pleasure on his face as I serve him. Yes, there's submissive element to it, but there's something else, too: I am IN CHARGE of this erotic event. No matter how male/dominant/virile he is, his pleasure now depends on ME! I am the active player, and I am the STAR.

There's no feeling on earth like cupping his balls in my left hand, wrapping my right hand around the base of his shaft, popping the tip into my mouth, and loving the feeling of his dick stiffening with lust. Tracking the progress of his excitement by the feel and tension of his dick in my hands and mouth. And finally, the throbbing beat of his orgasm, impulse after impulse, over and over about a second apart, as he busts it and spurts into my mouth. Now THAT's a feeling of POWER!

Some ladies hate a guy ejaculating in their mouths, but I love getting a guy off this way and I enjoy the taste and feel of his semen in my mouth. To me, it tastes like sexual SUCCESS!

I am an enthusiastic and dedicated FELLATRIX, a natural-born sexual PLEASER. Here's a scenario for you to enjoy: He comes home after a hard day. I intercept him while he's undressing to change clothes and lead him nude to the armchair. I push him down and hand him a cold beer. I drop to my knees to serve him orally, looking up occasionally to watch the pleasure on his face . . .

Last edited:
I love the guy's excitement. I enjoy looking up to watch the pleasure on his face as I serve him. Yes, there's submissive element to it, but there's something else, too: I am IN CHARGE of this erotic event. No matter how male/dominant/virile he is, his pleasure now depends on ME! I am the active player, and I am the STAR.

There's no feeling on earth like cupping his balls in my left hand, wrapping my right hand around the base of his shaft, popping the tip into my mouth, and loving the feeling of his dick stiffening with lust. Tracking the progress of his excitement by the feel and tension of his dick in my hands and mouth. And finally, the throbbing beat of his orgasm, impulse after impulse, over and over about a second apart, as he busts it and spurts into my mouth. Now THAT's a feeling of POWER!

Some ladies hate a guy ejaculating in their mouths, but I love getting a guy off this way and I enjoy the taste and feel of his semen in my mouth. To me, it tastes like sexual SUCCESS!

I am an enthusiastic and dedicated FELLATRIX, a natural-born sexual PLEASER. Here's a scenario for you to enjoy: He comes home after a hard day. I intercept whim while he's undressing to change clothes and lead him nude to the armchair. I push him down and hand him a cold beer. I drop to my knees to serve him orally, looking up occasionally to watch the pleasure on his face . . .
The words of a Goddess ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

The words of a Goddess ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
[blush!] You are too kind!

Here's a little habit I have, for when I am out with a guy and the evening is BORING: I make eye contact with the guy, take my little makeup mirror ๐Ÿชž and lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ out of my purse ๐Ÿ‘. Maintaining that eye contact, I lay a nice thick coating on my lips ๐Ÿ‘„. Then I look beseechingly at him and run my tongue slowly over my lips ๐Ÿ’‹.

The message? "Please take me OUT of here, and I will totally SUCK YOU OFF."

It's a labor of love!

I have found like anything else each person reacts differently. I have had regular guys lay back and react to my actions which puts me in charge. Every Alpha guy I have been with asserts his control in various ways while I suck his cock. My regular routine is being a devoted wife, mom of two, career, and community work. The time I enjoy with a bull is my escape. I enjoy being a slut for my bull. I think I feel the sluttiest is when I am sucking a bull cock. They know just how to let you know they are in charge. When I am with a bull or bulls, I find I want to put that cock in my mouth and make it feel good. I want to be the best cocksucker he has ever had. With my husband and other guys, I only do it if I feel obligated. My husband found the recipe once. He got verty dominant and aggressive while I was sucking him I found myself wanting to serve his cock and take his cum which I did eagerly and he enjoyed it. The next time he just layed back and let me do my thing and I was not interested.

When I see an impressive cock I have an urge to submit to it and please it. A regular cock does not light that fire. I know without the bull saying it that his cock is going in my mouth. Feeling that hand on my head with just enough pressure to let me know he is in charge makes me want him more. I love to hear him say things like "work my big cock bitch and make your husband proud. Show him what a good slut you are"". Things my husband would never say.

Honestly, I do not like cum. I have never swallowed my husbands and can't. I find myself craving bull cum and would never spit it out. I have had bulls pump large volumes in my mouth that were hard to keep up with and I love that. I know that allowing him to use my mouth as his cum receptacle shows my submission to him. This is not a romantic relationship nor is it 50/50. I am there as his sexual plaything. He is not worried about devoting time to make me feel good if it takes time away from his pleasure. If I am orgasm during his quest for pleasure it is a bonus but not something he intended to do. Even my orgasms are entertainment for him or them. I have found in groups, the bulls find it very entertaining when I orgasm and they laugh and carry on as I lay on my back in an uncontrollable state hearing laughter and comments like "look at the slut go crazy on that cock".

I think all wives enjoy a guy that knows how to make them their slut.

I like being on my knees. Submissive to his manhood. His ******* boiling. Needing to nut. His body feels warm and strong. I def want some of that. Drop to my knees. Attack mode. Hold on to his ass cheeks while he humps my face. This is all about him. Whatever he wants. He gets. Most guys don't last long. 10 minutes max. All the same to me. As long as I get that cum, all is good.

Last edited:
It's something like an archaic act of human nature. I can't exactly describe why, but it seems to stimulate a part of the brain, maybe also an ******* instinct, that makes me feel good when sucking on a hard cock with amazing (preferable DARK) shaft, thick veins, large sack with nuts and a glans that fits inside my mouth without causing lockjaw. If that's given, i enjoy sucking and licking for a long time. Then i also enjoy tasting cum! It's a mightful act to take the cum load of a man inside a face and mouth, even more to swallow his cum - like accepting him as the nourisher... For me as a submissive person it also has a lot to do with submitting to the man, accepting male dominance, giving up self-control... For me sucking cocks is the best way to come down and feel satisfied as a woman โ™ฅ

I am an enthusiastic and dedicated FELLATRIX, a natural-born sexual PLEASER. Here's a scenario for you to enjoy: He comes home after a hard day. I intercept whim while he's undressing to change clothes and lead him nude to the armchair. I push him down and hand him a cold beer. I drop to my knees to serve him orally, looking up occasionally to watch the pleasure on his face . . .
I have to thank you for putting to words what I've been looking for my whole life it seems...a FELLATRIX!

Back