Ladies, when wearing an anklet in public, how do you like to be approached or acknowledged in regard to the anklet or lifestyle?

What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.
I wished I would get approached by a good looking guy just because of my anklet. Doesn't really happen in real life unless it's in the right atmosphere.

I wished I would get approached by a good looking guy just because of my anklet. Doesn't really happen in real life unless it's in the right atmosphere. Sometimes it's just a bracelet. Beware the husband who sees another man trying to pick up his wife. 😆 What to say to get me to say yes? Hi, I'm sorry if I'm being forward but I saw your bracelet and liked it. I was wondering if it had any significance or is it just jewelry you like to wear. If im interested, ill tell you and you better be prepared to take me to bed. if not, its just jewelry.

Was working on yard in 95 degree weather today. Needed to make a run to pool supply store and then costco. Costco was packed. And then this 5’4 have to be triple F tits with a half open sports bra and tiny biker shorts walks by. I was already heading for register but turned around and followed her. Found her all the way in the back. Noticed anklet and said i like your anklet and she smiled and said thank you. I kept walking and headed for register. I know i know…Anyways, at register I see her paying and Im like ok this is meant to be. But the idiots in front of me couldnt get their heads out of their butt. Needless to say she pay first and walks out and im trying to pass costco zombies but no luck. I didnt see which way she went, did a quick scope of parking lot and nothing so headed to my truck. Im almost done packing up and she is coming towards my way…fucking parked next to me. I walk around to my driver side and said this is destiny. She laughs and says maybe. I asked for her number she gives it to me. Ask if she is from San Antonio and says yes all her life. Now Ive been around and ive never seen or heard of her and I would have. Anyways, get her name and number, ask if she is married and she says going thru divorce with a 25 yr old. I asked her age (45 DOESNT LOOK IT) and just say he is an idiot to which she replies yes. Said you look amazing she responds with thanks and yeah i got this work done and might as well show it. I could make out a mark on her left breast that looked like a hickie and took everything i had not to ask her. I did ask her if anklet had any significance she said no just likes it. I asked you sure she said yes why? I said we will talk about it later, tell her great to meet her and get going. As I turn on truck this couple pull up in front of me with a guy at least in late 60’s with a woman in her 30’s and the guy is giving me thumbs up and the girl is smiling ear to ear (prohibited chemical teeth though so pass).

To be continued….

Back