Ladies, what made you go black?

Wife Here,
The very first time after our marriage, I went with someone else He was white.
I had not long given birth to our first baby, and as soon as I was able, I was desperate to get My figure back.
Especially I had found out My Husband had been unfaithful with a woman He worked with.
After a lot of row,s and discussion on Why ,How, He begged Me to stay, Which I did.
We rekindled our Love for each other ( We,are still together some 58 years later).
However as I got My figure back, and The bed talk always seemed to turn to what was She like, was She better than Me, ( I guess I became a bit paranoid on becoming more attractive to My Husband ).
Our discussion in bed led to Him saying one night He had been unfaithful to Me, and He wouldn’t mind Me doing the same, If I remember correctly ,He was inside, Me at the time.
We,had moved to a brand new House in Hertfordshire, with a lot of Young couples living on the estate.
There were parties given ( Not sex parties ) ,I by now ,had got my figure back,My Husband and I were back on track in our relationship and Had talked about possible sex with others ( Me ) ,I had started to think about it,but was to scared of losing Hubs, to do anything ( Yet ),But I had noted that quite a good looking Neighbour was clearly untested in Me.
When We got back Home and in bed with Hubs, I told Him about the guy that I was sure Fancied Me, He asked if I would like to go with Him, I replied “ Maybe “ this had an Immediate effect on Hubs , He became quite excited and said “Do it If You want to”.
I asked Him if He meant it He said “Yes “ I replied I would Think about it.
However I think I had made My mind up, that I would fuck Him if given the chance.
This came a few weeks later at at another nieghbours party.
I got to dance with the guy and it was more than obvious He was desperate to fuck Me.
His Wife was very *******, I looked across at My Husband and He gave a nod.
I,realised I was about have sex with another man other than My Husband except the previous boyfriend I had before going with Hubs.
The neighbour suggested We sneak off to His house, which We did, He fucked Me but it was after all that a quite forgettable experience.
We went back to the party, His Wife needed His help to stagger Home, I Said to My Husband come out in the garden, I kissed Him He felt between my legs and felt the wetness from My infidelity.
The effect on Him was electric, We left the party immediately, and almost ran Home, when We got in He literally ripped My clothes off ,and We fucked like rabbits pretty much all night.
I enjoyed the experience,of having another Man, But realised sex with My Husband was exquisite, He had a good sized cock and could satisfy Me.
We from that moment started talking to each other in a more open and honest way.
Talked about things that turned each other on Who We would like to Fuck etc.
A few parties down the line, We got talking to a nice couple that were older than Us by about ten Years,I instantly liked Her personality.Her husband got on well with My husband.
Over a period of a few months We started swapping partners, this carried on for a few year,s until they moved some distance away.
However the seed was sown, and Hubs and I now felt We were ready for more sexual adventures and started going to swingers club,s after going a few times I found I enjoyed other couples watching Me have sex, and I ( Encouraged By My Husband ) started to take more Men. At the same time.
I loved being filled up with cock and looking around the room and seeing the effect I was having on other couples watching, I did find this such a turn on.
Also without fail the effect it Had on My Husband was easy to see.My Husband told Me He thought My confidence sexually had developed massively.
I admit I loved being the centre of attention and seemed to always the first Woman fucked at any of the swingers parties We attended, I started to find I also enjoyed guys with the biggest cocks the most ( Still White only ).
I managed to get pregnant by ( Someone) at one of the events, I never liked condoms.
It was not My Hubs as He had had a vasectomy some years earlier.
We discussed what to do, and decided to keep it, however I miscarried at12 weeks.
This taught Us a lesson and I got proper protection to avoid pregnancy, again.
I had a phone call from a girlfriend asking if I fancied going to an all black sex party,where the guys there were really well Hung, I remember asking Hubs what He thought and He said “ It’s Your Call “.
We went there, I got used and abused, and loved every minute of it.
After this We never went to White on White swingers parties again.
I definitely became a size Queen as people now days call it.
This was the start of My seriously becoming ( In My Hubby,s words ) a very dirty Bitch.
Hubs and I are still together although In mid and late 70,s
I often think as time passes You by what a wonderful life We have both Had when We were younger.

Back