Ladies, what made you go black?

Had a friend that had an affair with a black man. Cheating was never for me but I don't judge either. Hung out with her and her lover once and he brought a friend along.
I was really attracted to him and found it all very exciting.
After that my husband and I had some long, honest and genuine conversations. Tried it after that.
Interesting. Contact me

During dance lessions, the teacher did a demonstration with me and I could feel his muscles, sweat and manhood. I lost it completly and I've worked my way on a threeway with him and my (BF at the time now husband ). A threesome that end with me having sex in front of my cuckold boyfriend.
Glad it didn't end with a threescore but actually end with you makeBF a cuckold. Hope you are still cuck him now. Maybe making him pussy free

Beautiful, as a white guy I have to admit that BBC is definitely superior and I totally love seeing white women going black.
Desirable cocks come in an infinity of shapes and sizes and colours. It’s the overall personality and the erotic allure and sexual potency of the man they’re hung on that wins the day with sexually needy women (and men) and results in his cock being perceived as “superior”.

I’m white and bisexual and have a stupendously hung very handsome young black versatile lover who I self-interestedly introduced my wife to 7 years ago. He is now her husband.

He is still my lover and swears he prefers my cock—which happens to be two inches shorter and an inch less girthy than his—to any other cock of any size, shape or colour he has tried, and gets off hugely on licking it then hand-guiding it into my ex and feeling it thrusting and ejaculating in her.

I also have a handsome younger white lover whose cock is considerably smaller than mine, but the thrilling way it reacts to my loving him all over puts it in the very front rank of the cocks of all of the scores of the handsome young men I’ve loved at one time or another.

Never judge a cock by its colour or size, but rather by its responsiveness to its possessor being skilfully loved.

Last edited:
I was an SDC meet and greet at Sage in Alpharetta Ga. I combined the wrong things and wound up in hotel across the parking lot getting ravished by several men. I was on stomach and all of a sudden felt a huge penis hitting me deep and making me cum (even though I was very ******* and high) I did not know there was even a black guy in group! My whole body was shaking after cumming at least 4 times and I flipped over to start sucking his cock (because i could not do it anymore) and saw the biggest thickest chocolate cock attached to this very muscular guy; I still remember his huge pink head that proceeded to suck on till he came twice. After that I started npticing more black guys at club and got taken across that parking lot a few times before Sage closed (bummer). I have a huge gspot that swells more and more as it is rubbed by thick cocks; I just cant decsribe the feeling but I want more of it!!View attachment 5701497
Hopefully you are black only now

Back