Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

I had been seeing an older man who enjoyed sharing me with others. He took me to a party and while there introduced me to another older man. He was very attractive and well built. He was my first black lover and He enjoyed taking me to some black clubs to dance. Dancing always warms me up and for about a year, He would take me out once or twice a week. The last time we were together His wife found us. We were quite busy when she walked in and she didn't interrupt. After we were done, i took care of her and the three of us spent the weekend together. i never saw Him again after that weekend. my understanding afterwards was that she thought I was too young for them. Anyway, i was hooked.
Perfect love that.

I don’t know for sure but I might have told this story here before.
Kind of a funny story.
We were at our regular bar. Lots of singles and couples hang out there as they have a great entertainer. Lots of dancing. I was chatting with someone and wifey was off chatting with a black guy that we’d seen there tons of times. I come over and they were in a deep discussion. When I asked what they were chatting about my wife said she always wondered if black guys had bigger cocks. So I suggested we go see. All three of us went to the men’s washroom. Went into a stall. Pulled our dicks out. He was larger when flaccid but after she gave both of us a few rubs and we were both hard there was only a slight difference. ( proud to say haha ).
Anyway. 5 mins later there was knock on the stall door. The manager ( a female ) read us the riot act. And we were actually banned for a little while. We just went to a different bar and resumed the comparison. He got to have a little taste in the next bar we went to. That was wifeys 1st time holding a black dick. After some more meets with this guy we invited him to a hotel. Some great experiences after. Was a regular for a few years. Sure make the whole Covid era more tolerable.

Attachments

• IMG_5479.jpeg
    IMG_5479.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Room service guy. Turns out he was a virgin and recent African immigrant. He premature ejaculated me 4x before he fucked me lol. My husband and I taught him how to fuck. Your welcome! :)

Non lo so per certo, ma potrei aver raccontato questa storia qui prima. Una storia divertente. Eravamo al nostro bar normale. Un sacco di single e coppie sono là fuori perché hanno un grande intrattenitore. Un sacco di balli. Stavo chiacchierando con qualcuno e la moglie stava chiacchierando con un ragazzo di colore che avevamo visto lì un sacco di volte. Sono venuto ed erano in una profonda discussione. Quando ho chiesto di cosa stessero chiacchierando, mia moglie ha detto che si è sempre chiesta se i ragazzi neri avessero cazzi più grandi. Quindi ho suggerito di andare a vedere. Tutti e tre siamo andati nel bagno degli uomini. Sono andato in una bancarella. Tirato fuori i nostri cazzi. Era più grande quando era flaccido, ma dopo che lei ci ha dato entrambi qualche sfregamento ed eravamo entrambi duri c'era solo una leggera differenza. ( orgoglioso di dirlo haha ). Comunque. 5 minuti dopo c'è stato un bussare alla porta della bancarella. Il manager (una donna) ci ha letto l'atto antisommossa. E in realtà siamo stati banditi per un po'. Siamo appena andati in un bar diverso e abbiamo ripreso il confronto. Ha avuto modo di avere un piccolo assaggio nel prossimo bar in cui siamo andati. Quella era la prima volta che la moglie teneva un cazzo nero. Dopo qualche altro incontro con questo ragazzo lo abbiamo invitato in un hotel. Alcune grandi esperienze dopo. È stato un abituale per alcuni anni. Certo, rendere più tollerabile l'intera era del Covid.
How nice every story is different 😍

Few years ago, I went with two married girlfriends for a week vacation in Jamaica; we stayed at a resort but decided to go out one evening.
We went for dinner then a club to listen some music. after a while one guy invited one of my friends to dance and pretty quickly, they were kissing.
then two guys invited us, and we went dancing; I suspect they had some black experiences before and it is why we went to Jamica, they never told me. The guy I was dancing with was well built and younger. after a while they started to play slows and the guy took me in his arms, pretty tight I would say. I got really aroused watching my two friends engaged in passionate kissing. I had the fantasy to be with a black man before but never did it. my dancing partner looked at me and started to kiss me and really enjoyed it. He was fondling my ass and really started to get wet.
We stay 30 minutes more then we went to my room where I spent a crazy night. I am now addicted to black men. my husband knows and he has himself a vice (college girls) so we have an open marriage.

Few years ago, I went with two married girlfriends for a week vacation in Jamaica; we stayed at a resort but decided to go out one evening.
We went for dinner then a club to listen some music. after a while one guy invited one of my friends to dance and pretty quickly, they were kissing.
then two guys invited us, and we went dancing; I suspect they had some black experiences before and it is why we went to Jamica, they never told me. The guy I was dancing with was well built and younger. after a while they started to play slows and the guy took me in his arms, pretty tight I would say. I got really aroused watching my two friends engaged in passionate kissing. I had the fantasy to be with a black man before but never did it. my dancing partner looked at me and started to kiss me and really enjoyed it. He was fondling my ass and really started to get wet.
We stay 30 minutes more then we went to my room where I spent a crazy night. I am now addicted to black men. my husband knows and he has himself a vice (college girls) so we have an open marriage.

love your seduction story.
Your married girlfriends add spice to it.
Do you think or know if their husbands know about “some black experiences” they’ve had?

Back