ladies 50 or over and horny

When I see A 50 year old wife anywhere, at her work, at the store, a restaurant, out walking the dogs, or at the gym, all I can think of is when is the last time she had a big black cock deep inside of her that left her stretched open and full? If the answer is anything other than "last night" then it's time for her hubby to make it happen!♠️

When I see A 50 year old wife anywhere, at her work, at the store, a restaurant, out walking the dogs, or at the gym, all I can think of is when is the last time she had a big black cock deep inside of her that left her stretched open and full? If the answer is anything other than "last night" then it's time for her hubby to make it happen!♠️
I'm the husband, white guy.
We get with a guy we know pretty regularly for sex fun. We only do this with him. We're pretty mild compared to some on here.
We have a pretty big circle of friends, most are very good looking and "do-able" both women and men. Age range is about 50 to 70+.
I know how my conservative wife enjoys our sex fun when our friend joins us.
I often wonder if any or who the others are that might have a secret private kink going on.
Watching our friend fuck the livin hell out of my wife is a huge turn on then I bang her right after. She gets REALLY turned on and fucks us both like crazy.
I guess I do want to know about other wives but in reality I don't want to know.

Oh yeah 😈

Attachments

• IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 79
Back