Korean Exchange Girl Gets BBC Education

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
I was at a house party in NY recently and talked to a young black man, 23, who was at the party with an 18 year old Korean exchange student. The girl lives with a white family, goes to a private school to study English. The young brotha told me he met her at the mall food court, texted with her and invited her to the party. The brotha took her to an upstairs bedroom and fucked her while the party rocked. The brotha came downstrsirs after he was done with her and told one of his friend “your turn, she’s upstairs waiting.” The girl fucked three brothas, before leaving the party. HAVE ANY OF YOU LADIES, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, DONE THIS?

sounds exciting! Would nice to see some sort of photos, not rude but photos of the party or the girl to.give it some credible truth

No I have never fucked 3 random strangers at a party. The only people I have had sex with at a party have been people I knew from before the party. There is way too much risk to hook up like that with a bunch of random guys. You have to stay safe and clean.

Makes sense Valerie. You would agree I’m sure, younger women sometimes don’t think things through.

Had my turn with the Korean girl last night. Been in contact with her black friend and we had a private party at my crib. I fucked her first and then we did her same time. The bitch is a freak and is going back to Korea in a few weeks. She returns in august for another 6 months of English schooling. We are gonna turn her out this fall, at several house parties.

Had my turn with the Korean girl last night. Been in contact with her black friend and we had a private party at my crib. I fucked her first and then we did her same time. The bitch is a freak and is going back to Korea in a few weeks. She returns in august for another 6 months of English schooling. We are gonna turn her out this fall, at several house parties.
Well done Man. Love to fuck Asians too

Thanks for sharing. Really like to hear about Asians getting introduced to hung black and hopefully cuckokding as well.

Seems like there is some opportunity to pull together Asian exchange students into the world of cuckolding. They come to the US to studying and also explore and develop their love for BBC. Meanwhile they can also build a trusting relationship with a potential cuckold. This would align nicely for when they want to come to the US permanently. They marry the cuckold, lock him in chastity, enjoy their new life in the US, and maintain a steady Black Bull.

She leaves for Korea in two weeks. Before she goes back me and her BF plan a blowjob party send off for her. She doesn’t know it but she’ll be introduced to 10 brothas at the party, no fucking, that’s for me and her BF, but she’ll be taken to a bedroom one at a time to suck off all 10 brothas.

Think the cuckhold idea makes sense. This Korean girl is legal age, she’s 18 so fucking her is easy. The white family she lives with knows she hangs with black guys but won’t say anything.
That is great. Maybe next time you see her you might bring up the idea of cuckolding. Explain to her about finding a white guy who will support her choices for black bulls. Make sure she knows she can lock the white guy in chastity and never has to have sex with him. She sounds adventurous so she might like this idea.

Back