just stuff i really like

This is Laura Gemser
Ah yes,,,good old “Emmanuelle”. The first woman to play that part was white, then they switched over to Laura for the rest of the movies,,,she was a hot sexy creature, who apparently fucked her way around the world, but she was too exotic for our tastes,,now that I think of it, with all the racist accusations going on these days, that’s about the only thing I guess we are racist about, we like our women white (the whiter the better), and we like our men black (the blacker the better),,,guess somebody better call Jesse Jackson, LOL

Ah yes,,,good old “Emmanuelle”. The first woman to play that part was white, then they switched over to Laura for the rest of the movies,,,she was a hot sexy creature, who apparently fucked her way around the world, but she was too exotic for our tastes,,now that I think of it, with all the racist accusations going on these days, that’s about the only thing I guess we are racist about, we like our women white (the whiter the better), and we like our men black (the blacker the better),,,guess somebody better call Jesse Jackson, LOL

I was thinking there was 3 of them all total....the last one looked Hawaiian or something.....maybe she wasn't the last one...have no idea...just remember watching a few and seemed like more than one gal as the star

I was thinking there was 3 of them all total....the last one looked Hawaiian or something.....maybe she wasn't the last one...have no idea...just remember watching a few and seemed like more than one gal as the star
Well,,,it appears I was right, but not as right as I thought i was,,,Sylvia Kristel ( of Lady Chatterly fame), created the role, and made two more sequels, where as Laura Gemser (who was Indonesian, born in Java), made countless Emmanuelle movies, at least nine. But not to be out done, Sylvia came back 19 years later and made a series of movies with another girl, Marcella Walerstein as "Young" Emmanuelle,,,since I didn't even know they existed I can only assume Sylvia was is more of a narration role, while Marcella relived her memories for us.

Back