JUST STOP ASKING STUPID A$$ QUESTIONS

I WANT YOU ALL TO STOP ASKING IF YOUR WOMAN IS BUILT FOR BLACK MEN [ ALL ] WOMEN ARE BUILT FOR ANY MAN UNLESS SHE HAS NO BODY AND IS ALL HEAD , . IS MY WIFE FUCKABLE , DO SHE HAVE A PUSSY [ YES [ IF YOU FUCKED HER THERE IS OTHER MEN OUT THERE WHOM WOULD FUCK HER TOO .
"Who" would fuck her. In this case the other hypothetical men would be the direct object

Too funny. Even though many of them may be trolls, if there's at least one person getting an honest answer grounded in facts and reality, then IMO, it's worth it. While the questions can sometimes devolve into idiocy, I'm glad forums like this exist nowadays as they certainly didn't when I was growing up and understanding sex.

Too funny. Even though many of them may be trolls, if there's at least one person getting an honest answer grounded in facts and reality, then IMO, it's worth it. While the questions can sometimes devolve into idiocy, I'm glad forums like this exist nowadays as they certainly didn't when I was growing up and understanding sex.
Funny that you mentioned the trolls because one day it dawned on me: what if this entire site was just like 3 people with like three dozen sock puppets. Obviously it isn't because hosting costs real money but still. I could see where theoretically this could just be 4 or 5 guys could be doing all this for giggles

I WANT YOU ALL TO STOP ASKING IF YOUR WOMAN IS BUILT FOR BLACK MEN [ ALL ] WOMEN ARE BUILT FOR ANY MAN UNLESS SHE HAS NO BODY AND IS ALL HEAD , . IS MY WIFE FUCKABLE , DO SHE HAVE A PUSSY [ YES [ IF YOU FUCKED HER THERE IS OTHER MEN OUT THERE WHOM WOULD FUCK HER TOO .

Lol, preach brother! Some of these idiots think black people are a different species. Gotta watch out for these fools.

Back