Just an average white boy

awb6

Male
Gold Member
Hi everyone. I’m new here… I’ll say my name is Clyde.. and I’m a perfect 6 inch average white boy… awb6 … and I have a serious bi sexual cuckold fantasy…

I’m not sure what to do though because I’ve never told my wife that I even bi let alone a closet BBC sissy… we had some issues not related to sex, we’ve actually always had a very hot, intense and satisfying sex life, and were pending divorce for a while but now we seem to be working through things and that there is hope to save our marriage…

So the dilemma is - at this point do I tell her about my fantasy or do just keep quiet and possibly consider setting up a cuck session with a couple of sex workers or participants from online hookup sites or something?

What do any of you think? I would appreciate any feedback at all… advice, similar stories, what ever ya got…

Thanks everyone

Wanting your wife to fuck other men and wanting to be a bisexual sissy are vastly different so make sure you know what you really want. It’s what you still want after you cum. lol. Then you should probably tell her over getting prostitutes because, gross and if you get caught with them you will be getting a divorce. If you tell her you may get what you want, maybe she meets you half way or maybe you get a divorce anyways but you shouldn’t live a lie for a life, life is too short for that

Wanting your wife to fuck other men and wanting to be a bisexual sissy are vastly different so make sure you know what you really want. It’s what you still want after you cum. lol. Then you should probably tell her over getting prostitutes because, gross and if you get caught with them you will be getting a divorce. If you tell her you may get what you want, maybe she meets you half way or maybe you get a divorce anyways but you shouldn’t live a lie for a life, life is too short for that
@Htwf4fwb thank you… I’ve thought of many angles and scenarios and all sorts of things while pondering.. i definitely understand what you’re saying… sometimes i want so badly to see my wife in pure ******* regardless of who’s providing it and other times I don’t think I could ever watch my wife fuck another man regardless of the size of his dick.. and sometimes I think letting her see me suck and get fucked by a BBC would be hot as fuck and others … well I’m not so sure…
“It’s what you want after you cum”… that’s what I need to think about…

Throw her feelers and see how she responds, don't be too direct right from the get go, but definitely don't just keep it to yourself
I do have one idea…

I was thinking I could tell her I had a dream that we friended a new couple who shortly outed themselves to us a swingers and said we were hot and invited us to a party but we politely declined… and a couple days later we both admitted that the idea had struck a certain curiosity and we decided to attend. …
Once we got their we mingled together and after some time split up to try on our own… I wound up not vibing with anyone but she had met this black dude… I told them to have a good night and let me know when to pick her up… she looked at him and then invited me to join them rather than go home… I accepted and actually ended up just mostly watching and being so turned on by her pleasure that I wanted to ask if this was anything she might consider or have any interest in whatsoever…. And see what she says about that…

Back