Jewish women

Soooo you understand what race has to do with anything but you don’t understand what religion has to do with anything. When Black people talk about European jews they are talking about a “race” inasmuch as European Jews share racial chachteristics from thousands of years of being an Insular community of people who wed and procreate amongst each other.
You are correct. And that is how we developed Tay Sachs disease. Orthodox Jews still are insular but the majority of Jewish people have become reform Jews and are living very secular lives. A high percentage of Jewish people marry out of the religion. And their children are considered Jewish if the mom is , or not Jewish if the ******* is the Jew. And the reform movement considers that either parent can be a Jew, and the baby is Jewish if raised that way. We have so many different sects with different rules. I’m surprised and pleased that you chose to explain what you wrote. The reason that the religion still exists today after the Holocaust is because of the eastern Russian Jews. Of course my religion fascinated me. I spent many, many years studying all aspects. If you ever want any questions answered, feel free to chat.

You are correct. And that is how we developed Tay Sachs disease. Orthodox Jews still are insular but the majority of Jewish people have become reform Jews and are living very secular lives. A high percentage of Jewish people marry out of the religion. And their children are considered Jewish if the mom is , or not Jewish if the ******* is the Jew. And the reform movement considers that either parent can be a Jew, and the baby is Jewish if raised that way. We have so many different sects with different rules. I’m surprised and pleased that you chose to explain what you wrote. The reason that the religion still exists today after the Holocaust is because of the eastern Russian Jews. Of course my religion fascinated me. I spent many, many years studying all aspects. If you ever want any questions answered, feel free to chat.
While I appreciate the civil and intellectual discourse on the Faith, I just wanted interject to acknowledged the distinct beauty and soulful discernment of Jewish women (for the most part). Not stereotyping. Said another way, y'all are hot AF and are usually pretty cool. There's an undeniable synergy and consciousness between a black man and a Jewish woman to the envy of others.

Who doesn't love the Tribe? Yes and there's the love for Tribe called Quest as well.

Checking you out @austingirl. Very nice!

Last edited:
While I appreciate the civil and intellectual discourse on the Faith, I just wanted interject to acknowledged the distinct beauty and soulful discernment of Jewish women (for the most part). Not stereotyping. Said another way, y'all are hot AF and are usually pretty cool. There's an undeniable synergy and consciousness between a black man and a Jewish woman to the envy of others.

Who doesn't love the Tribe? Yes and there's the love for Tribe called Quest as well.

Checking you out @austingirl. Very nice!
That's very true

Back