Its my Birthday, so I am introducing myself and my naughty pictures (day dreaming housewife)

Please login or become a member to view

Hi everybody!

Today is my birthday, I am in my early to mid 40s (yes the pics are how I look now).

These are some sexy picks of me, yes they are really me (Some from a photo shoot I did for my husband when he was more romantic).

Would love to find a Idris Elba, look-a-like with a huge beautiful big black penis.

My husband signed me up for this site last year and I fooled around on here. It turned me on to be on this site last year, but it felt a little ******, and the membership elapsed. My husband talks more and more about me wanting to cuckold him. I am not sure I would have the nerve to humiliate my husband in real life, but now, I really do want it, so bad. So, I am the one that signed back up.

After being the sole provider for myself and our 4 *******, my hubby has let himself go a little bit. He is not romantic like before, and often makes me this sex object by constantly make me role play about me cuckholding him. Sometimes, we still have romantic sex and good sex, but not as often as before. Don’t get me wrong, the hotwife/cuck fantasy has grown on me, and I it actually REALLY turns me on. However, too much and it scares me, that I might like it so much that I would want to leave him. Especially lately. However, me role playing that I am getting fucked by a huge dick (and a black dick even better) seems to be the only thing that makes my hubby cum super-fast. I feel a little insulted that he seems to need a distraction instead of focusing on my fucking his brains out! I am still pretty and have a good figure and I need some attention on me, just for the sake that it’s me.

So…..I fantasize about just saying FUCK IT, and not because my husband wants this, but to teach his ass a lesson because, you know what, I am hot and not appreciated. So my husband DESERVES to see another man pleasure me like never before, and feel that displeasure or worry that another man can fuck me better than he can. OH my god that would be sweet. However, I worry that he would either be into it even more, or I would like it too much. I don’t want a new husband, I love him. I just want my needs met. I want to feel desired again, and to feel a huge dick again (my husband is small compared to the dicks I have had).

I am not sure if I have the nerve to go through with it, but I want it...to get passionately fucked! I want to come all over another man's huge dick. I am very multi-orgasmic through penis stimulation only, even when it’s a blow average dick size like my hubby. I want a hot, well endowed man to send me over the moon! I want to feel desired lusted after by a handsome man again, a muscular man, a well-endowed man, A REAL MAN!

IS THERE REAL MAN OUT THERE that is confident they could make me cum like never before????

What would you (they) do to me? Give me something to fantasize about next time my hubby clumsily climbs on top of me. Idris Elba where are you????

Ugh! Sorry I am a little frustrated because its my birthday and I deserve to get fucked by a man who knows how to satisfy a woman and I probably will not get it tonight.

Thanks for listening! Hugs from your board (hope to be) hotwife in Chicago.

Caroline

Last edited:

Hi everybody!

Today is my birthday, I am in my early to mid 40s (yes the pics are how I look now).

These are some sexy picks of me, yes they are really me (Some from a photo shoot I did for my husband when he was more romantic).

Would love to find a Idris Elba, look-a-like with a huge beautiful big black penis.

My husband signed me up for this site last year and I fooled around on here. It turned me on to be on this site last year, but it felt a little ******, and the membership elapsed. My husband talks more and more about me wanting to cuckold him. I am not sure I would have the nerve to humiliate my husband in real life, but now, I really do want it, so bad. So, I am the one that signed back up.

After being the sole provider for myself and our 4 *******, my hubby has let himself go a little bit. He is not romantic like before, and often makes me this sex object by constantly make me role play about me cuckholding him. Sometimes, we still have romantic sex and good sex, but not as often as before. Don’t get me wrong, the hotwife/cuck fantasy has grown on me, and I it actually REALLY turns me on. However, too much and it scares me, that I might like it so much that I would want to leave him. Especially lately. However, me role playing that I am getting fucked by a huge dick (and a black dick even better) seems to be the only thing that makes my hubby cum super-fast. I feel a little insulted that he seems to need a distraction instead of focusing on my fucking his brains out! I am still pretty and have a good figure and I need some attention on me, just for the sake that it’s me.

So…..I fantasize about just saying FUCK IT, and not because my husband wants this, but to teach his ass a lesson because, you know what, I am hot and not appreciated. So my husband DESERVES to see another man pleasure me like never before, and feel that displeasure or worry that another man can fuck me better than he can. OH my god that would be sweet. However, I worry that he would either be into it even more, or I would like it too much. I don’t want a new husband, I love him. I just want my needs met. I want to feel desired again, and to feel a huge dick again (my husband is small compared to the dicks I have had).

I am not sure if I have the nerve to go through with it, but I want it...to get passionately fucked! I want to come all over another man's huge dick. I am very multi-orgasmic through penis stimulation only, even when it’s a blow average dick size like my hubby. I want a hot, well endowed man to send me over the moon! I want to feel desired lusted after by a handsome man again, a muscular man, a well-endowed man, A REAL MAN!

IS THERE REAL MAN OUT THERE that is confident they could make me cum like never before????

What would you (they) do to me? Give me something to fantasize about next time my hubby clumsily climbs on top of me. Idris Elba where are you????

Ugh! Sorry I am a little frustrated because its my birthday and I deserve to get fucked by a man who knows how to satisfy a woman and I probably will not get it tonight.

Caroline
Happy birthday. Let's start with a slow dance.

You are beautiful and deserve to have someone treat you like the gorgeous, confident woman that you are! Thank you for sharing the amazing images - please share more!

You are beautiful and deserve to have someone treat you like the gorgeous, confident woman that you are! Thank you for sharing the amazing images - please share more!
I want to be treated like a little slut. People kiss my ass all the time. I want to get fucked by a big massive dick, have my hair pulled, and have them cum in my hair, in my pussy. I want to be bad! I don't want to be put on a pedestal. I have a husband for that!

I want to be treated like a little slut. People kiss my ass all the time. I want to get fucked by a big massive dick, have my hair pulled, and have them cum in my hair, in my pussy. I want to be bad! I don't want to be put on a pedestal. I have a husband for that!
I want to measure the depth of your holes with my cock.
I want to smack your face by my cock.

Hi everybody!

Caroline
Fake

Hi everybody!

Caroline
Fucking hotness

Hi everybody!

Caroline
I hope that you will share your adventures with those of use who can not be with you.....

Hi everybody!

Caroline
Yes I definitely could fill that void for you in every way possible. I think you’re absolutely stunning and sexy I’d love to make love and fuck you very hard as you Cringe and grab the bedsheets. I wanna help you out with that and establish a bond together!

Back