Is your wife/gf “built for BBC”? Let’s ask the experts!

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

Please login or become a member to view

well both are married Wives, just not mine :) Nudist resort Hungary 2018 ,cheap local shared mature slut wives 40 + ready to provide all inclusive services to foreign tourist posing for me 🙂 . Both take it ass to mouth and both swallow when told to. Which one would you pick first and where would you like to empty your balls for start ????? i think they are good BBC material

View attachment 7311104
I think I would fuck that big tit slut on the left. It would be even hotter if if I found a nbc to fuck her first and I would come in after.

well i fucked both ass to mouth , so i guess i was BBC before you ,

so where would you like to empty your balls for start ????
It would be so hot using your black cum as lube and fuck and finish one her tits. While fucking her id make her tell me she is a black cock slut and I would talk dirty to her.

It would be so hot using your black cum as lube and fuck and finish one her tits. While fucking her id make her tell me she is a black cock slut and I would talk dirty to her.
Would you let
well i fucked both ass to mouth , so i guess i was BBC before you ,

so where would you like to empty your balls for start ????
Would you let me help you get hard again to fuck her again? It feel it’s a white bois duty to help these sluts take black cock, even if we are ****** to jerk you off or suck ur dick to make it happen

Back