Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

My husband normally takes me in the shower and cleans me up after a session with my bull. Sometimes I will come home still leaking black cum from my pussy and play with it in front of my husband. It really doesn’t bother my husband because he knows I love to be filled up with black cum.
Good way to deal with it take you in the shower he can add his cum to your bulls and clean up after both your bull and his cum.

I love to kiss my wife with a lot of tongue when she comes home from a date. I want to taste her lover on her. I love licking her pussy when it is full of her lover's cum. Biggest turn on ever! When she has sex with her boyfriends in our bed I ask her to use my side of the bed so I can sleep in their wet spot.

When I come home after a fuck date my hubby is all over me. He insists on going down on me immediately. He asks me to "push" my lovers cum out into his mouth. Then he fucks me using the other guys fun as lube. After I usually suck his dick so I can taste their mixed up seman and of course give hubby a big wet French kiss afterwarfs!!

Eventually, cuckie must be willing to step up and participate. Do his part to make the cuckold relationship work. That includes clean up in some form, also preparation, logistics, dressing, assisting, fluffing and whatever it takes to maximize the passion between wife and Bull. A good cuckold must do his part.
When he gets done with my wife I take the used cum soaked bed sheets into my room put them on the bed and put my face on the area that is cum soaked, it's part of the rules

Back