Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
It definitely turns him on. When I used to use condoms with my current boyfriend, after we were done we would throw the condom full of cum to my husband as a treat.

If I would have answered this when we first started doing this, my answer would've been different than now. Lol. Then it still would have turned me on but we both would've been worried about it and i prob would have gotten jealous too. Now I can't wait to get pics or vid from my wife fucking other men and i can't wait to fuck her afterwards, or continue or day if we had other plans. Now it's a part of her slut life that I love!

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
I’m currently listening to the audiobook version of Insatiable Wives and I am loving it. I’d love to hear some of your findings as you go forward with this research.

That's brilliant. Best of luck with your studies

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

My husband loves the sight of semen inside of me. In fact, while he doesn't 'clean me out' he prefers that I go to bed with my lover's sperm still inside of me and stay there all night long, only allowing me to clean up in the morning after he's had me.

Husband speaking: I prefer to clean up, I mean, I prefer to clean her up myself with my tongue ;) :love:
And I don't want she change sheets, I love to found other male's sign in our bed or on her body, it's a big turn on! :love:

Back