Is this a subliminal message?

Hi guys, we're new to the forum, but have really enjoyed reading the posts. We finally registered and here's our first topic...

While on a trip to Jamaica last year, my wife and I checked in and entered the hotel room... Right away my wife notices the bedposts on the hotel bed and jokes about how they look like veiny black cocks. It almost seemed like a subliminal hint that the hotel put that style in the rooms on purpose. Either way, it worked out well because my wife looked at them and mentioned them about every time we went back into the room... and that got the thoughts rolling. :sex:

Here's the hotel bed... would you agree?!

Attachments

• hotel.JPG
    hotel.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 176
Hi guys, we're new to the forum, but have really enjoyed reading the posts. We finally registered and here's our first topic...

While on a trip to Jamaica last year, my wife and I checked in and entered the hotel room... Right away my wife notices the bedposts on the hotel bed and jokes about how they look like veiny black cocks. It almost seemed like a subliminal hint that the hotel put that style in the rooms on purpose. Either way, it worked out well because my wife looked at them and mentioned them about every time we went back into the room... and that got the thoughts rolling. :sex:

Here's the hotel bed... would you agree?!
Hhhmmmm interesting analogy

Back