Is it worth the try?

CS KY

Couple
From
KY, US
So I need some real advice here… My wife is somewhat unaware of this fantasy that is now literally all I think about. She’s typically not lots of fun; however, a few times a year we get to go out for a long weekend. She drinks and parties a bit and turn into a complete slut… then wakes up the next morning and all is back to normal…

We’ve been together for over a decade and she’s never said it but I truly feel like under the right circumstances, she would absolutely jump on a bbc.

Do I plan ahead and have a or multiple chance encounters as we are out, find a way to get in the hotel room and let things happen?

I’m asking for legit advice here and I appreciate any input!

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
So I need some real advice here… My wife is somewhat unaware of this fantasy that is now literally all I think about. She’s typically not lots of fun; however, a few times a year we get to go out for a long weekend. She drinks and parties a bit and turn into a complete slut… then wakes up the next morning and all is back to normal…

We’ve been together for over a decade and she’s never said it but I truly feel like under the right circumstances, she would absolutely jump on a bbc.

Do I plan ahead and have a or multiple chance encounters as we are out, find a way to get in the hotel room and let things happen?

I’m asking for legit advice here and I appreciate any input!

Thanks!!!!
She’s aware there comes a point when being a freak u get self absorbed and old it’s kinda creepy when your over 55

You got to buy her nice, sexy clothes and shoes, lingerie too. Dress her up take her out and show her off. Then start talking to her about all the men looking at her and watching her and how hot it gets you thinking of her with one or more of them. Get her thinking along the same lines and see how she reacts. Then maybe take her dancing where black guys are, and see if she gets offers to dance, and see how it goes. Sooner or later you can invite one of them for drinks and maybe sooner than you think she's taking a length of black cock and you are stroking as you watch.

But first you need to dress her up and show her off, let her see that you like other men looking at her and lusting after her, this will make her feel good about herself.

Hope this helps, keep me, us posted.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Back