Is hoochie daddy shorts really a thing?

Holla909

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
The other day my girl and I was having a discussion about my legs. She always compliments my legs and has told me that she would love to see me in some "hoochie daddy shorts." As a former football player and track & field athlete I have received compliments on my legs before but never really thought much about it 🤔. Do all women love a good pair of thick and sculpted legs on a man? Is hoochie daddy shorts really a turn on for most women? I would like to know your thoughts?Legacy_Short_Light_Grey_Marl_A3A9V-GBFG_-_1485.373_copy.jpgIMG-20230220-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
The other day my girl and I was having a discussion about my legs. She always compliments my legs and has told me that she would love to see me in some "hoochie daddy shorts." As a former football player and track & field athlete I have received compliments on my legs before but never really thought much about it 🤔. Do all women love a good pair of thick and sculpted legs on a man? Is hoochie daddy shorts really a turn on for most women? I would like to know your thoughts?View attachment 7238907View attachment 7238910
Should convince my wife to cuckold

For much of my adult life, I've had toned & muscular calves, thighs & buttocks as a result of hiking, walking & bicycling. I've gotten plenty of compliments on my legs & buttocks from a few women including a complete stranger in an exam room in a hospital emergency room who called me into the room just to tell me that I have a nice butt. I was wearing loose fitting EMT pants and dropping a patient off at the time.

Back