Irish girls on J1 summers in the US

Question mostly specifically for irish people on here but maybe some in the US have some relevant info for me. In Ireland it's been common for rhe last few decades for college students to spend a summer on a 3 month J1 visa working holiday in various cities in the US. These are usually just 3 months of letting loose, partying and fucking for these young students(usually age 18-22), I know loads of people who've done it and it usually sounds pretty wild.

My question is, has anyone heard stories of/witnessed Irish college girls going to the US for a summer and encountering lots of BBC? I did hear of one friend of a friend who apparently developed a taste for black guys but nothing else. I'm very interested to know, as I feel this would be the most likely time for girls discovering black guys for the first time on their debaucherous summer when they're young and dumb.

Question mostly specifically for irish people on here but maybe some in the US have some relevant info for me. In Ireland it's been common for rhe last few decades for college students to spend a summer on a 3 month J1 visa working holiday in various cities in the US. These are usually just 3 months of letting loose, partying and fucking for these young students(usually age 18-22), I know loads of people who've done it and it usually sounds pretty wild.

My question is, has anyone heard stories of/witnessed Irish college girls going to the US for a summer and encountering lots of BBC? I did hear of one friend of a friend who apparently developed a taste for black guys but nothing else. I'm very interested to know, as I feel this would be the most likely time for girls discovering black guys for the first time on their debaucherous summer when they're young and dumb.
I cant speak to this "fantasy" of yours
but I did meet an Irish girl on a 3month visa many years ago. She was working at a summer camp. She was unbelievably gorgeous, we flirted a lot and then ended up hooking up that night. She had never played with a big cock before - and she was - how do I say this - intrigued? I mean, she held my penis for a long time, looking at it, feeling it, licking it, sucking it. She was just fascinated.

It was cute to watch :)

I cant speak to this "fantasy" of yours
but I did meet an Irish girl on a 3month visa many years ago. She was working at a summer camp. She was unbelievably gorgeous, we flirted a lot and then ended up hooking up that night. She had never played with a big cock before - and she was - how do I say this - intrigued? I mean, she held my penis for a long time, looking at it, feeling it, licking it, sucking it. She was just fascinated.

It was cute to watch :)
Yeah this is what I'm talking about, I'm sure there's lots of stories like this. Like literally 1000s of Irish girls have gone on these holidays so it's inevitable. And irish girls have traditionally tended not to be super open about these things in terms of talking about it so you really wouldn't know what crazy ******* they got up to. Always made me very curious

I run into them all the time. My friends and I go out womanizing weekly. All of us, fit, handsome, & successful bbcs. We all fuck tourist every week.

The entire summer none of us have fucked any Irish girls. They play, tease and bullshit so hard. We avoid them at all cost now. I could go on. But Irish culture vs American Irish culture is totally different( I went to private Catholic school)

They are hot sexy and horny. But the way the interact with men is off putting to most guys. The way you to chase them like they’re the last women on Earth. There’s ton of post on Reddit about how difficult dating Irish are lol.

I run into them all the time. My friends and I go out womanizing weekly. All of us, fit, handsome, & successful bbcs. We all fuck tourist every week.

The entire summer none of us have fucked any Irish girls. They play, tease and bullshit so hard. We avoid them at all cost now. I could go on. But Irish culture vs American Irish culture is totally different( I went to private Catholic school)

They are hot sexy and horny. But the way the interact with men is off putting to most guys. The way you to chase them like they’re the last women on Earth. There’s ton of post on Reddit about how difficult dating Irish are lol.
I don’t say this to bash them. Just my experience with the spoiled ones in particular who come here. Most of the bars & restaurants in the tourist areas dislike their company. And when it comes to sex and dating. The lemons haven’t been worth the squeeze. I will say the tourist Irish I meet dress flimsier than other girls, which is sexy.

But they also run in packs of 20 plus girls on a vacation and judge each other for being anything more than a tease.

I’ve dated models, female millionaires, strippers, engineers, ******* and dancers. All were more fun in the end that the 20-28 year olds I bump into in night life. The games aren’t fun.

Back