IR fistingn

Anon-iec

Couple
I just wanted to share:
I love the idea of my girlfriend having a black bull so dominant and massive, that he pushes her fully into fisting.
My girl already love a good 4 finger stretching, but we never discussed fisting, or going further. She loves it and always asking how many fingers I used.
In my fantasy the black bull would stretch her further, but not only with his cock, but with his giant hands as well, going full fisting.
This could progress further that she will be too loose for him as well, so maybe someone thicker needs to be looked for. Oh gosh.

I just wanted to share:
I love the idea of my girlfriend having a black bull so dominant and massive, that he pushes her fully into fisting.
My girl already love a good 4 finger stretching, but we never discussed fisting, or going further. She loves it and always asking how many fingers I used.
In my fantasy the black bull would stretch her further, but not only with his cock, but with his giant hands as well, going full fisting.
This could progress further that she will be too loose for him as well, so maybe someone thicker needs to be looked for. Oh gosh.
I would love this

Back