INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I've definitely been in a situation like this. The Caribbean is a great place for this kind of fun, especially since the tourist women are a lot more loose there.
Yes it seems many white women will go there just to meet Black men and will give them money for their company.

I know two ladies that went on vacation to Jamaica with the sole purpose of getting pregnant as they did not want a man in their lives but wanted a baby. Sorry to say it did not work in either case. They both had miss carriages early in their pregnancies. One had it at work and was crying in my office. I was a field tech with an office door that locked. Took her to the hospital to have her checked out. Turned out she lost the baby due to stress. She talked to me about it. This was before I was married. She was in her early thirties. Loved sex, wanted a baby nota husband. So I did two things. Set her up with a group of guys that were all v safe and tested clean for her to play with. Which she loved. Why these guys well their group had a few gentlemen that were clean but were the breeders for this group.so when the time came this group got together with the breeder member and she was breed. Only this time she had a support group fore her to Go to,when and if needed. They were there when she got,super horny while pregnant. One of then drove her to the hospital they al visited her during labour. One was in the room when she gave birth even cutting the cord. Her ******* did not have a dad he had six helping him with cubs, scouts, sports and a few were there for home work. They were all white the breeder was black. Three years later she was successfully breed a second time by the same guy. It was the only two times that they met.

I know two ladies that went on vacation to Jamaica with the sole purpose of getting pregnant as they did not want a man in their lives but wanted a baby. Sorry to say it did not work in either case. They both had miss carriages early in their pregnancies. One had it at work and was crying in my office. I was a field tech with an office door that locked. Took her to the hospital to have her checked out. Turned out she lost the baby due to stress. She talked to me about it. This was before I was married. She was in her early thirties. Loved sex, wanted a baby nota husband. So I did two things. Set her up with a group of guys that were all v safe and tested clean for her to play with. Which she loved. Why these guys well their group had a few gentlemen that were clean but were the breeders for this group.so when the time came this group got together with the breeder member and she was breed. Only this time she had a support group fore her to Go to,when and if needed. They were there when she got,super horny while pregnant. One of then drove her to the hospital they al visited her during labour. One was in the room when she gave birth even cutting the cord. Her ******* did not have a dad he had six helping him with cubs, scouts, sports and a few were there for home work. They were all white the breeder was black. Three years later she was successfully breed a second time by the same guy. It was the only two times that they met.

So do any of these guys pay baby support as well?

Back