INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
You do not have to out of the states come to the south we have the biggest in the hood.And we will pack your wife for free all day,without a passport.
I would love that my husband land his plug who's a black thug in St Louis Houston Time team me all the time but then hit his friend went back to the prison since then I've just been dying to have some thug cock. One of the nights we are all really fucked up my husband and is plugged got me super spun out and ask me if they could invite some of the other members of his plugs click and I said that they can invite whoever they wanted that night I got literally gangbanged getting fucked i-5 real thugs anywhere from seven inches all the way up to 10 in I got all my hoes and they did it completely bare back I got cummed in by 5 I can sexy ass the hugs and made fucking stretch my pussy so much barely even walk the next day my husband had to buy me a morning after pill just so I didn't get pregnant with us. Babyif I was to come down the South to your hood and what would you and your homies do to me what does a girl have to do to getting to your gang?

Attachments

• 20191203_033512.jpg
    20191203_033512.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 225
Not sure why Feb. But Feb 2020 will be in Atlanta. You should address the question about why February to @Thegoodtj here on this site. He runs Splash Mocha and The G00dFellaz.
Splash Mocha in Atlanta, GA in February is only one of our events in 2020. We also have August 20-23, 2020, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. February in Atlanta is about hotel availability and them being able to close their hotel down for three days for our event.

TJ is not sole owner of Splash Mocha. He is one-third of a partnership in Splash Mocha with Missy and Wayne being the other two-thirds owners. There has been a misconception within the lifestyle community that he is sole owner and we are setting the record straight.

If you have any questions regarding ANY Splash Mocha event please email Splash Mocha on this website or call at 888-278-2483 and we will be happy to assist you.

For anyone interested in attending the event in Atlanta, February 6-9th, we have less than five rooms remaining. Please visit our website at www.splashmocha.com to book your room.

Sincerely,

Wayne & Missy, Owners
Splash Mocha

I want to take my smoking hot wife to a vacation resort where I doll her up and just take her around to get fucked by different black men.

Some make passionate love to her, some are rough and hate-fuck her, some are groups that take turns using her like a whore and trying to violently breed her.

Splash Mocha in Atlanta, GA in February is only one of our events in 2020. We also have August 20-23, 2020, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. February in Atlanta is about hotel availability and them being able to close their hotel down for three days for our event.

TJ is not sole owner of Splash Mocha. He is one-third of a partnership in Splash Mocha with Missy and Wayne being the other two-thirds owners. There has been a misconception within the lifestyle community that he is sole owner and we are setting the record straight.

If you have any questions regarding ANY Splash Mocha event please email Splash Mocha on this website or call at 888-278-2483 and we will be happy to assist you.

For anyone interested in attending the event in Atlanta, February 6-9th, we have less than five rooms remaining. Please visit our website at www.splashmocha.com to book your room.

Sincerely,

Wayne & Missy, Owners
Splash Mocha
Thank you for the info. Willing to bet that all of your events are Sell Outs.

My wife's younger guy wants to take her to Jamaica where his ancestry is from for a week.....they are coworkers they talk about it all the time now....he's really trying to convince her to go......believe it or not, my wife has even said.... "I think he's trying to get me pregnant" because he knows her cycle and each month says he can book the trip for "next week" which would be her high-risk week.
God I hope he took her and knocked her up while on vacation

Back