Interracial vacation

Sometime after my high school graduation in 2013 NASA discovered a Super Earth or Earth 2 to be exact, since then I've been thinking to myself that's our ideal relaxing interracial vacation. Imagine arriving on Earth 2 & building a blacked utopia for black men & white women along with Latino men & women, Asian men & women etcetera. Starting our new lives on a 2nd eco-friendly Earth free of various adulthood problems, with the help of NASA for transportation.
A planet ruled by black kings & Queens of Spades, let your imagination go free on this ideal interracial vacation with lifetime benefits. 💜♠️

7d22a54091be595d5e4805e85d1561c8689b2ca5-super-earth.jpeg

Ans. Anywhere you wish. But first, kiss my cunny.
I would do it a bit differently than what you want. I would start with a gentle kiss on her lips, then slowly work my way down with my tongue over her nipples, slowly, slowly, removing each nipple cover with my teeth, then travelling south with my tongue and rolling it all around and around her pussy cover and then when she is writhing with uncontrolled passion, I would slowly remove her last line of defence and lick my way into the waiting moisture of her inner pussy.

Back