Interracial vacation

Just saw our ideal relaxing interracial vacation in the best wet dream ever, Bella Bellz was there having lots of fun dancing naked with you fine white women. It was our celebration party & we all came up in life as well-known movie director/writers.
Hopefully the way I'm describing it, is it good enough visual of what we can accomplish someday.

All those white guys giving their dicks a workout riding the white women. I wonder if one of them is her hubby.
White guys or not (I did white guys in the beginning), this woman’s a girl after my own heart,,,and it appears she takes bare back,,,I respect that, a true cuckoldress! I never used a condom in my life,,,my hub only tried one once, cause it was a French tickler.

When the 2 best friends planned the vacation it was easy for the girls to outsmart their husbands. The girls did the research to fine the perfect spot whit the most popular golf courses. "Oh Jimmy, you and Kevin can play golf all day while Donna and me just lay around the pool waiting for you".

Back