Interracial swinging.

if you find one, let me know...lol.
most of the clubs i've been to(mostly in the bay area)are mixed racially but don't specialize in interracial. on the other hand, & as i see in all the pics, there were "groups" that had private parties at swanky hotels that DID cater to precisely the interracial "thang". i got lucky & fell in w/some great guys in sf, "the crew", who did parties every 3 or so months. also, us ladies that couldn't wait that long to get our hands on multiple black men would rent a room & have private parties w/guys we knew & they'd always bring extra guys too. unless you can find a group of men like "the crew" who do the parties, your best bet(& it was personally MY favorite)is to rent a room & throw your own party w/guys you've met & ask them to bring friends. here are some pics from our smaller motel parties:
Please login or become a member to view

most of the clubs i've been to(mostly in the bay area)are mixed racially but don't specialize in interracial. on the other hand, & as i see in all the pics, there were "groups" that had private parties at swanky hotels that DID cater to precisely the interracial "thang". i got lucky & fell in w/some great guys in sf, "the crew", who did parties every 3 or so months. also, us ladies that couldn't wait that long to get our hands on multiple black men would rent a room & have private parties w/guys we knew & they'd always bring extra guys too. unless you can find a group of men like "the crew" who do the parties, your best bet(& it was personally MY favorite)is to rent a room & throw your own party w/guys you've met & ask them to bring friends. here are some pics from our smaller motel parties:

There must be some clubs that white women patronize where the men are predominantly black and the action almost exclusively interracial. I mentioned on another thread a while back about a club that had a bouncer that allowed white women but denied white men. The club was located in an old hotel that had closed and was bought dirt cheap by a couple of black entreprenuers. The black men would pick up a white woman to dance with and later take her up to one of the rooms in the hotel for more exciting fun.

yep we used to rent our own motel room too. I'd bring black guys to her

Back