Interracial sex and charisma

Ambe

Male
Is it me, or do white women who regularly have sex with multiple black men become increasingly more and more attractive and sexy? 🙂

Is it the hormonal balance through higher dopamine and serotonin levels in their *******, caused by all the frequent orgasms they have, the reason?
Or the higher level of confidence they develop from the admiration they receive?

I clearly see an incredible transformation happening, once they introduce interracial sex in their lives.

No, it's just you and your slave mentality, because it's "the white man's woman". Just because a woman becomes the "town bike" or the "local bike" (where everyone and their friend hops on for a ride, blows their load and hops off) doesn't make her sexy. As a matter of fact it makes her less attractive. But your slave mentality tells you she is hot, because it is a white man's wife.
Totally disagree with you...

Interracial sex - and particularly threesomes and gangbangs - are the ultimate path of empowerment for strong, independent white women.
Their needs matter!!!
And they have the right to demand to be properly satisfied and to experience sex in a way far beyond what they thought is possible.

Ask around...
The ladies here will surely confirm, that they've never felt more feminine and more desired.

A lot of these same women will bareback several strangers at the same time. Their vajs are just a petri dish of all kinds of STD s and other mess. Catching a VD from one of them sure won't be “attractive” or “sexy”. There is a thread around here where the women happily describe many different men's sperm they have had in them at the same time, as they compare notes and seek to outdo each other. Some of them are debased enough to even mess with the four-legged variety.

Funny thing is, in the past if these whites travelled to other lands and were to see women there behaving like this, they would declare those ppl to be uncivilised, a n im,alistic and that would have been all the excuse they needed to colonize them and wipe them out and take over their lands and its resources. But simps like you look up to these women. Whatever dividends your slave mentality is paying, I hope they are worth lowering yourself this way.
The question that comes into my mind instantly...
Why are you here, if you don't enjoy what you see?

There are no morals here.
Just lust. And most white women - certainly the "strong and independent" ones - embrace that new freedom and lifestyle.

In the past, they've been used as the roots of family, hence the foundation of society and civilization.

But now, they rather enjoy their lives and have fun. Even if that means to objectify themselves.

Nothing you can do about that.

Is it me, or do white women who regularly have sex with multiple black men become increasingly more and more attractive and sexy? 🙂
<REMOVED SOME CONTENT>
Or the higher level of confidence they develop from the admiration they receive?
I clearly see an incredible transformation happening, once they introduce interracial sex in their lives.
You nailed it. They become sexier and more beautiful because: "The higher level of confidence they develop from the admiration they receive?"

Woman starts enjoying BBC. She starts to feel desired. Sexy. Empowered. Men WANT her. Lust for her. Then they please her. Her confidence soars and she dresses sexier, smiles more, and generally has an aura about her of "I am hot and you want me...but I only give it up for black now." That's what you are seeing.

Back