Place where White Women find BBC Fun and relaxation. A Caribbean 5-Star Resort that lets the white woman of legal age, to indulge in interracial sexual pleasure.

ALL BLACK MALE STAFF MEMBERS ARE ENDOWED AND SKILLED AS CONSORTS
INDIVIDUAL, GROUP AND WHITE FAMILY MARRIAGE THERAPY SESSIONS
SPECIAL, ALL INCLUSIVE "SWEET SEXVIXEN" PARTIES
AT ALL TIMES, WHITE FEMALES WILL BE TASTEFULLY NUDE
AT ALL TIMES, WHITE MALES WILL BE NUDE AND SEX FREE
AT ALL TIMES, WHITE FEMALE WILL HAVE ONE OR MORE GIFTED BLACK CONSORT FOR HER PLEASURE

Place where White Women find BBC Fun and relaxation. A Caribbean 5-Star Resort that lets the white woman of legal age, to indulge in interracial sexual pleasure.

AT ALL TIMES, WHITE FEMALE WILL HAVE ONE OR MORE GIFTED BLACK CONSORT FOR HER PLEASURE
Id like some info on this place please

My wife and I actually attended. It was an interesting experience as my wife had been turned on by the interracial cuckold lifestyle and really wanted us to try it. We had been to Hedo before and she had fun with several black males so I thought this was more relaxed--but that was not the case. I should add that my wife had recently found out that a female co-worked had given me a blowjob at a business convention after a night of drinking. I told her it was "just a blowjob" and she forgave me but I knew she would likely want to get back at me in her devious way. I have to admit that I was not ready for what she had planned.

As we got ready to go to the beach on the first day my wife told me that she had a surprise for me and that I needed to wait in the room and that she would text me with further instructions. It sounded fun and I eagerly awaited her text. After about an hour she texted me and told me she was feeling very hot flirting with all the black men at the pool. She said that she would come back to the room and fuck me but upon one condition...

I was incredulous when she told me that she was going to send select black men to our room and that I had to suck them off. When I protested she said that she was still angry about me getting a blowjob form my co-worker and that this was her payback. "It's just a blowjob" she mockingly texted. She added that if I wanted to have sex with her at all during the week--that I would need to do it. I kept pressing her that I didn't want to do that but she said tough tits. She told me to sit tight and wait in the room

I had never sucked another guys dick before but I did enjoy seeing my wife with muscular black males. I was still unsure if I could really do it and then came a knock on the door. I was nervous and looked through the peephole and it was housekeeping. I opened the door and the maid handed me a stack of clean towels and washcloths. She said that my wife asked for them to be delivered. I texted my wife to ask about the extra towels but she did not answer.

About 10 minutes later, there was another knock on the door and I answered it. Standing before me was a black male about 40 years old. He said "I guess you know why I'm here?" I said "not exactly" but let him in.

We chatted and he told me that my wife had told him that the only way he could fuck her was if her husband sucked him off first. He stated that he was not gay but really wanted to fuck my wife--so he at least came to chat with me to see what's up.

He also stated that told him that he should shower first and then get a blowjob from me. I then understood what she had the extra towels and washcloths sent to our room.

We stood there awkwardly and then he finally said that was going to take a shower. I just nodded--somewhat nervously. While he was in the shower my wife texted me and told me that she knew the guy was there and that I needed to suck him off if I wanted to have sex at all during our vacation.

He came out of the shower with just a towel on and sat on a chair. I told him I had never done this before and he said he hadn't either. He did add "I've got to admit...I have thought about a white man giving me a blowjob. Looks like you're going to be the one" - With that he pulled off his towel--exposing his rather large and erect black cock.

I wasn't sure what to do so I kneeled down and thought I would just do what I thought would feel good. I started to suck him at medium speed and fondled his balls just like I liked mine fondled. He quickly started to moan and squirm and he told me to "suck that black dick". I tried to keep an even rhythm and his hips started jerking. He began cry out in pleasure and ejaculated into my mouth with long thick spurts--which I let roll out of my mouth. He rested for a minute and said "your wife said you're supposed to swallow my load and then I'm supposed confirm that you did it. You better not have fucked up my chances to fuck your wife!" A bit pissed, he dressed and left quickly.

A few minutes later my wife texted me to tell me that she was sending another guy and that I had better swallow his load. As I was reading--there was a knock on the door and i was greeted my huge back man who was at least 6'4" tall and very muscular. I could tell by his accent that english was not his native language. I just pointed to the towels and the shower and he nodded and went in the bathroom.

When he emerged, he was naked and sporting the biggest boner I had ever seen. It looked to be at least 10 inches long and his balls were the size of plums. He did not say anything but simply sat down in the chair and pointed to his huge throbbing tool.

I got down on my knees and started working on his big black rod. His balls were huge and felt like they weighed 10 pounds in my hand. He gestured for me to lick his balls and I obliged him as he had just taken a shower.

After a solid 20 minutes of my sucking, I felt his pole stiffen even harder in my mouth and he cried out in broken english..."Your wife says you must swallow my seed!" With that, he began shooting hot ropes of hot negro sperm down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and was relieved that it really had no taste beyond the texture of tapioca.

As he was walking out the door, another black man came walking in and headed straight for the shower. I then understood why she had sent up so many sets of towels and washcloths.

Suffice it to say that I spent the afternoon discreetly servicing many black dicks in our hotel room.

My wife kept her word and let me fuck her--but only after I watched her get fucked by the first two guys that I had sucked off earlier. After we were all done, the 6'4" man got a boner and my wife insisted I suck him off in front of her and the other gentleman. I obliged and worked him until huge bull balls shot another huge wad in my mouth.

I've never sucked a dick since--as my wife and I are currently separated--and she has a black boyfriend. We are cordial and I think we can reconcile. I can't lie...it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to suck a black dick occasionally to keep my wife happy.

Back