Interracial Missionary

Missionary is our favorite position by a wide margin. For my wife and I, it is the most intimate and deeply satisfying. We are face to face so I can see the expressions on her face as we make love. I can easily kiss her lips and breasts and when I raise up on my hands, I have a gorgeous view. It's also a wonderful feeling to press my torso into her soft titties as she thrusts her pelvis to meet my strokes. At that moment, there are no humans on earth closer to each other than we are.
The thing is, knowing how this feels make it difficult to witness that same intimacy and pleasure when she her makes love to a black man. This feeling can be most acute when his body is ripped, is better hung than me and is an obviously great lover. Don't get me wrong, it's VERY erotic to see with their skin contrast and obvious pleasure they enjoy each other's bodies. These sights and sounds are burned into my psyche and will never be forgotten.

mkissionary 1194669419.gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gifmissionary OCC IR she cumm 7 great.jpegmissionary kiss m k 207.pngmissionary view 71C0D6F.jpgPINCH NIPPLES Erotica-fuck.jpgmissionary kiss e contrast k 20315817.jpegamie and me missionary share.jpgamie cumming hard final.jpg

Back