interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,287 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 510 18.2%

• Total voters
image-678ba99d-jpeg.5085424

I wonder if these were black people.. Would you be doing the same.
Yeah, without a doubt. What does it matter if they are black or white? I haven't seen any familiar faces that are black in your posts. If I do believe me, I'll let ya know. I would think you would be glad, I pulled your coattail on your content before the B2W member stumbled upon it. I mean you are supposedly STAFF.

Yeah, without a doubt. What does it matter if they are black or white? I haven't seen any familiar faces that are black in your posts. If I do believe me, I'll let ya know. I would think you would be glad, I pulled your coattail on your content before the B2W member stumbled upon it. I mean you are supposedly STAFF.
You didn't pull anything simp

You didn't pull anything simp
Whatever, bruh. I call myself trying to help you before a member saw you reposting their sh*t. I usually give the sh%t you post high marks. Now, you want to get gully. Look muthafucka, I don't got time to go back and forth. Nor be a tuff guy in the comments section. If you got a problem, we can chop it up in person.

Whatever, bruh. I call myself trying to help you before a member saw you reposting their sh*t. I usually give the sh%t you post high marks. Now, you want to get gully. Look muthafucka, I don't got time to go back and forth. Nor be a tuff guy in the comments section. If you got a problem, we can chop it up in person.
That's cool Kevin

Back