interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,286 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 510 18.2%

• Total voters
Talking about a work out
Yes,very nice indeed ! But he could’ve left his throbbing bbc in her pussy to finish exploding his potent black cock creme inside her,rather than wasting it on her ! Lol My delicious black lover always fills my bbc craving pussy full of his spunk, then cums with another load in my mouth,and then a 3rd load over my breasts. His stamina is exceptional,so then,after a quick breather,he’s on “repeat” ! I’ve never known anyone other than bbc’s,to be able to fuck ‘n cum as much as they do - it’s soo powerful,masculine and impressive,it makes me feel such a sensual woman being able to offer my “man no 2” the pleasurable and satisfying sex he craves. By the way,being a QoS,he offers me the erotic,hot and fun sex I crave too,so it’s a win win all over ! Why would a woman desire anyone else than a beautiful black gentleman blessed with a fabulous throbbing hard cut and smooth bbc !
Don’t laugh,but I can feel my pussy’s got a little warm ‘n wet just thinking of my black lover ! Lol
I think I’m going to have to call him,writing this has made me feel soo very horny,I’m thinkin’ I need some bbc lovin’ sooner rather than later ! Lol xxx

Yes,very nice indeed ! But he could’ve left his throbbing bbc in her pussy to finish exploding his potent black cock creme inside her,rather than wasting it on her ! Lol My delicious black lover always fills my bbc craving pussy full of his spunk, then cums with another load in my mouth,and then a 3rd load over my breasts. His stamina is exceptional,so then,after a quick breather,he’s on “repeat” ! I’ve never known anyone other than bbc’s,to be able to fuck ‘n cum as much as they do - it’s soo powerful,masculine and impressive,it makes me feel such a sensual woman being able to offer my “man no 2” the pleasurable and satisfying sex he craves. By the way,being a QoS,he offers me the erotic,hot and fun sex I crave too,so it’s a win win all over ! Why would a woman desire anyone else than a beautiful black gentleman blessed with a fabulous throbbing hard cut and smooth bbc !
Don’t laugh,but I can feel my pussy’s got a little warm ‘n wet just thinking of my black lover ! Lol
I think I’m going to have to call him,writing this has made me feel soo very horny,I’m thinkin’ I need some bbc lovin’ sooner rather than later ! Lol xxx
Lol glad I could get you going to call him have fun

502737845.jpg

Back