• Like it

Votes: 1,622 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 30 1.8%

• Total voters
If you want to cheer me up send some pics of black girls dominating white girls
try this then
and the no nonsense dominance of this black strict nanna over this white woman
my wife has often fantasised about surrendering her bare bottom and wet pussy to a old black man or woman

and should it ever happen she would react much like the girl does in the beginning of her spanking all cocky and compliant and taking down her panties for her and bending over her knees and exposing herself to her like in her video when she was told to
and as shes not a pain freak but loves the humiliation and surrender of a spanking rather than the pain

when the spanking started she would soon be wriggling pushing up her wet pussy for their attention and offering to be a good girl for them and all that entailed lol ,

heres my wife in a similar situation and doing as shes told
now
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
imagine it was a strict older black woman on the other end of that cane and her firm strong fingers punishing and exploring my wifes pampered arse and pussy

does that do it for you (y)

Last edited:
try this then
my wife has often fantasised about surrendering her bare bottom and wet pussy to a old black man or woman

and should it ever happen she would react much like the girl does in the beginning of her spanking all cocky and compliant and taking down her panties for her and bending over her knees and exposing herself to her like in her video when she was told to
and as shes not a pain freak but loves the humiliation and surrender of a spanking rather than the pain

when the spanking started she would soon be wriggling pushing up her wet pussy for their attention and offering to be a good girl for them and all that entailed lol ,

now
View attachment 7350111
imagine it was a strict older black woman on the other end of that cane and her firm strong fingers punishing and exploring my wifes pampered arse and pussy

try this then

now
View attachment 7350111

Not really but if you know or ave any clips or pics of sexy black lesbian dominating white women in catfight or facesitting or strapon then I wd be happy

I've made a number of similar photos, Enchan-lez. I love seeing pretty young white women paired with older Black women (any dark skinned women are great, but Black and Indian women with white girls are my favorite). It's so frustrating that we can't make the white girls naked yet (love seeing clothed Black women with their naked white girlfriends) with the best tools like ChatGPT. Someday, maybe...

I have an admittedly outlandish fantasy of a black woman, a teacher, who spanks not only an unruly white girl in her class but also spanks the girls' mom
fantastic idea ,wow id love if one of my offsprings teachers held my wife responsible for any bad behavior shed been subjected to

and spanked her naughty bare bottom to show her the errors of her parenting and put her back on the right track

imagine if this video wasnt of one of my wifes white bosses spanking her pampered naughty bare bottom but a pissed off black head teacher tired of the slack attitude of my wife towards school discipline and the importance of good time keeping and setting a good example and was determined to teach her a lesson :love: ;)
View attachment 20201013_134440_2.mp4

Back