Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,315 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,691 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 148 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 264 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 74 1.3%

• Total voters
Watching my wife kiss her black lovers confirms the physical attraction and love they have for each other. And seeing their kissing intensify as his balls fill her welcoming, fertile, white womb with his life-generating black baby-makers, shows that a successful black/white mating has occurred. The odds say that in about 9 months time, my wife will become the mom of a bi-racial (black/white) baby. A baby whose bright future the white, sissy, cuckold husband will ensure by working his fat ass off. My reward as a sissy cuckold: having black alpha-males allow me to either suck off their superior black cocks and/or fuck my beta-male pussy with their cocks. Either way, I will experience the same pleasure as my wife did; having their potent black seed fill my body. A hot white wife, a powerful black alpha-male, and a white sissy cuckold: PERFECT TOGETHER.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 50
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 51
Back