Interracial gifs

7430-chiquita-lopez-black-pipe-layers-3.gif

I know my place in existence. I know as a mexican girl I'm inferior amongst my SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER RACE that I MUST obey. I belong to the black race to use to drain their superior sperm however they can. ALL BLACK MEN have a right to use me. I MUST OFFER them my body and my holes however they wish. Young... old.... muscular... fat... bald... DOESN'T MATTER. I MUST LET THEM USE ME as an inferior mexican girl

tumblr_mu6e644XKJ1sk5nzuo1_500.gif

I must make their dicks hard, I must keep them satisfied, I must allow them to treat me like the inferior piece of latina fuck slut that I am for BLACK COCK. ITS my purpose, the reason I exist, I must make sure they squeeze out every last drop of cum out of their cocks

GANG 012.gif

Without protest I must willfully give myself as tribute to my BIG BLACK THICK GODS. They will strip me naked, I will hear helplessly as my panties are torn off my body accepting my fate. They will pin me down, bend me over and spread me wide.

88.gif

They will use me... humiliate me... ******* ME... FUCK ME... stretch my holes and ruin me for any white man. And I will let them as they allow me to CUM ALL OVER THEIR MASSIVE COCKS.

GANG 037.gif

If I am lucky enough to be in their presence behind closed doors I hope that I'm good enough for my BIG BLACK GODS to use me as fuck meat. I hope my tight latina holes are good enough for their massive BLACK COCKS that I'm going to dirty with my inferior latina cunt

000.gif

I must offer my body as nature intended. I must be healthy enough to get impregnated by my SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER GODS. NO BIRTH CONTROL... i MUST be fertile so they my GODS sperm isnt waisted. I must monitor my cycle so that I maximize the probability of getting pregnant. Offer myself when I am most vulnerable and ovulating.

1513664768121.gif

I must beg my SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER GODS for a baby so they get excited enough to EXPLODE DEEP INSIDE of my helpless fertile whomb and their sperm destroys my inferior latina eggs.

tumblr_ogtypyXkUf1sg0ns8o1_500.gif

I must be continiously filled with their SUPERIOR CUM so that I help bring more BLACK GODS to the world.

sperm-4-animated-gif400px.gif

I want to feel my inferior genes become destroyed as their SUPERIOR BLACK SPERM consumes my latina eggs.

article-2266354-171608D2000005DC-267_634x905.jpg

Feeling the BLACK GODS baby growing inside me ruining my body forever. The price of being a black cock whore that I MUST pay

tumblr_o1634qbEde1qb8izzo1_500.gif

Accepting my fate makes me rub my pussy. I cant get it out of my mind. I can'tcontrol my thoughts. It makes me so wet and so willing to go black.

tumblr_nbjeltJNdG1rkwjqdo1_400 (1).gif

I cum EVERY TIME knowing my place. I know I'm a very beautiful woman to white me. They treat me right, always a gentleman, they never disrespect me. And I would never even let them try to flirt with me much less touch me. But for random black men, I cum EVERY TIME I think about being used as a worthless, baby making, cock serving, dick sucking, pussy breeding latina FUCK SLUT FOR MY SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER GODS

@Darelle

Last edited:
Your ful
View attachment 1685040

I know my place in existence. I know I belong to an inferior mexican race and when I am amongst my SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER RACE I MUST obey. I belong to the black race to use to drain their superior sperm however they can. ALL BLACK MEN have a right to use me. I MUST OFFER them my body and my holes however they wish. Young... old.... muscular... fat... bald... DOESN'T MATTER. I MUST LET THEM USE ME as an inferior mexican girl

View attachment 1685041

I must make their dicks hard, I must keep them satisfied, I must allow them to treat me like the inferior piece of latina fuck slut that I am for BLACK COCK. ITS my purpose, the reason I exist, I must make sure they squeeze out every last drop of cum out of their cocks

View attachment 1685043

Without protest I must willfully give myself as tribute to my BIG BLACK THICK GODS. They will strip me naked, I will hear helplessly as my panties are torn off my body accepting my fate. They will pin me down, bend me over and spread me wide.

View attachment 1685044

They will use me... humiliate me... ******* ME... FUCK ME... stretch my holes and ruin me for any white man. And I will let them as they allow me to CUM ALL OVER THEIR MASSIVE COCKS.

View attachment 1685051

If I am lucky enough to be in their presence behind closed doors I hope that I'm good enough for my BIG BLACK GODS to use me as fuck meat. I hope my tight latina holes are good enough for their massive BLACK COCKS that I'm going to dirty with my inferior latina cunt

View attachment 1685052

I must offer my body as nature intended. I must be healthy enough to get impregnated by my SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER GODS. NO BIRTH CONTROL... i MUST be fertile so they my GODS sperm isnt waisted. I must monitor my cycle so that I maximize the probability of getting pregnant. Offer myself when I am most vulnerable and ovulating.

View attachment 1685055

I must beg my SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER GODS for a baby so they get excited enough to EXPLODE DEEP INSIDE of my helpless fertile whomb and their sperm destroys my inferior latina eggs.

View attachment 1685058

I must be continiously filled with your SUPERIOR CUM so that I help bring more BLACK GODS to the world.

View attachment 1685060

I want to feel my inferior genes become destroyed as your SUPERIOR BLACK SPERM consumes my latina eggs.

View attachment 1685061

Feeling the BLACK GODS baby growing inside me ruining my body forever. The price of being a black cock whore that I MUST pay

View attachment 1685065

Accepting my fate makes me rub my pussy. I cant get it out of my mind. I can'tcontrol my thoughts. It makes me so wet and so willing to go black.

View attachment 1685068

I cum EVERY TIME knowing my place. I know I'm a very beautiful woman to white me. They treat me right, always a gentleman, they never disrespect me. And I would never even let them try to flirt with me much less touch me. But for random black men, I cum EVERY TIME I think about being used as a worthless, baby making, cock serving, dick sucking, pussy breeding latina FUCK SLUT FOR MY SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER GODS GODS

@Darelle
Your full of *******! Mexicans are in no way inferior to anyone or anything. I am half Mexican and take offense to your tirade exclaiming that Mexicans are inferior. I earned my right to voice my defiance to your twisted demented view of the world. I served honorably in the armed forces of the United States military defending your right to voice your opinion freely in this free country, you ungrateful citizen in the Greatest Country in the world. You can say what you want to say, but realize that in parts of this world outside of this great country, you can’t post your opinions in a forum like this one. What have your done in your life to earn that right? Nothing, I would put money on it, nothing. Just reconsider your privellages and be grateful you live in this amazing country before you feel like bashing a race, YOUR own race.

Your ful

Your full of *******! Mexicans are in no way inferior to anyone or anything. I am half Mexican and take offense to your tirade exclaiming that Mexicans are inferior. I earned my right to voice my defiance to your twisted demented view of the world. I served honorably in the armed forces of the United States military defending your right to voice your opinion freely in this free country, you ungrateful citizen in the Greatest Country in the world. You can say what you want to say, but realize that in parts of this world outside of this great country, you can’t post your opinions in a forum like this one. What have your done in your life to earn that right? Nothing, I would put money on it, nothing. Just reconsider your privellages and be grateful you live in this amazing country before you feel like bashing a race, YOUR own race.

relax. be polite to the ladies.

Your ful

You're in the wrong community, or ladies shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit. These women come to this site exploring thier fetishes and desires as a healthy roleply outlet instead of bottling up their desires. They shouldn't have to worry about getting harassed by idiots who cant tell the difference between a healthy roleplay and an attack on any race. This isnt about you so don't make it about yourself. Our ladies should feel free here to express their lusts and passions without being judged. This is a BLACK CUCKOLD COMMUNITY! There are PLENTY of disrespectful and offensive comments here, thats the point. If our ladies cant feel comfortable expressing themselves here than the site has failed them. As long as there are no criminal offenses or insinuations, these ladies have the right to express their intimate desires that very few places allow it. This place is their refuge, its their sanctuary, they should feel safe a free here to express themselves however they need to. If you dont like it take your ass to Eharmony

You're in the wrong place

Last edited:
You're in the wrong community, or ladies shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit. These women come to this site exploring thier fetishes and desires as a healthy roleply outlet instead of bottling up their desires. They shouldn't have to worry about getting harassed by idiots who can tell the difference between a healthy roleplay and an attack on any race. They should feel free here to express their lusts and passions without being judged. This is a BLACK CUCKOLD COMMUNITY! There are PLENTY of disrespectful and offensive comments here, thats the point. If our ladies cant feel comfortable expressing themselves here than the site has failed them. As long as there are no criminal offenses or insinuations, these ladies have the right to express their intimate desires that very few places allow it. This place is their refuge, if you dont like it take your ass to Eharmony

You're in the wrong place
My hero :lips:

Back