Interracial gifs

One of my wife's friends she used to work with was married to a black guy and we both would or just my wife would hang out with them occasionally.
About 3 years after my wife got her first bull, my wife started hanging out with them a lot, like multiple times a week after work. When i asked her why the sudden change, not that i cared, she paused for a sec and said "well...Mikel found out cause apparently he knows my last bull and showed Mikel vids of this "married slut" he was fucking and saw it was me so he told T. That next time i was over when you were working she asked me if i wanted to fuck Mikel... so of course i did. So he's been fucking us both a few times a week for the past several months"

My wife is definitely one of those 8 out of 10. She used to hate cum, didn't like it in her mouth and wouldn't swallow. When she met her first Bull, she couldn't get over how much cum a single man could produce. She couldn't get enough of is cum and would ask him if he'd feed her. And of course he loved that she begged him for it so he'd unload a massive amount of his seed, filling up my shy, innocent wifes pretty lil mouth, just so i could watch my sexy bbby swallow that huge warm load straight from his massive black balls.

ybdsmlr-10088122-OUqVT7M5W3.gif
Oh man, my wife's very first bull that she randomly met just happened to be an experienced one. The first night we actually met Him He even told us he was experienced and told my wife that she really needed a real bull like him if she was gonna even try the Hotwife life. He even told us that several of the wives he had been with eventually got pregnant by him and that he had several kdds with most of the couples he'd been with.

After all that... my wife still agreed that if I (she blamed me for it) really wanted her to try this that maybe she did need a "full-time" Bull. He convinced my wife she needed a Bull in less than an hour, it took me 2 years to convince her to even try it. And less than 10 minutes after that, he had my wife in our bedroom as i watched him take off my wife's panties and bra. You can guess what eventually happened a few months later.

Last edited:
Back