Interracial gifs

03a55e2e158daf5bad619ec67eca7849.gif
Awesome

She looks just like a girl that I lived with at uni that was black only. I used to love sitting in the bathroom next to her bedroom and listen to her getting fucked when she had a guy back. I offered to clean up once but she declined so I never got to watch. I imagine this is what I would have seen if I had ever made it in to her bedroom 😍
That's so cool bro! :)

That's so cool bro! :)
She was stunning as well. We used to go on nights out as a uni house and she would nearly always bring a black guy home. Us white guys that lived with her used to joke with her about it but she would just laugh like so what 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think I’m probably not the only one of us that offered to clean up so she was probably just laughing at us guys! Like I say she never took up the offer, only black guys ever made it to her room 🤣 I’m still friends with her on social media and she is single so no doubt still getting plenty of bbc! God what I would do to see that 😔

She was stunning as well. We used to go on nights out as a uni house and she would nearly always bring a black guy home. Us white guys that lived with her used to joke with her about it but she would just laugh like so what 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think I’m probably not the only one of us that offered to clean up so she was probably just laughing at us guys! Like I say she never took up the offer, only black guys ever made it to her room 🤣 I’m still friends with her on social media and she is single so no doubt still getting plenty of bbc! God what I would do to see that 😔
Its good to know someone like this :p

Its good to know someone like this :p
Probably one of the reasons I’m so into this. Was so hot to see her on a night out ignore every white guy that chatted her up and only be interested in black guys. I shared a taxi back with her a few times. Sitting in a taxi with her and a black guy and then seeing them disappear to her room as soon as we got back was so hot! There was a black guy she dated for a few months and he hung about with us so I had his phone number. One night when I was sat in the bathroom listening to them fuck for like an hour I was so horny that I text him to ask if I could clean up. He never replied or ever mentioned it. I guess they spoke about it and had a laugh about me texting that if nothing else!!

Probably one of the reasons I’m so into this. Was so hot to see her on a night out ignore every white guy that chatted her up and only be interested in black guys. I shared a taxi back with her a few times. Sitting in a taxi with her and a black guy and then seeing them disappear to her room as soon as we got back was so hot! There was a black guy she dated for a few months and he hung about with us so I had his phone number. One night when I was sat in the bathroom listening to them fuck for like an hour I was so horny that I text him to ask if I could clean up. He never replied or ever mentioned it. I guess they spoke about it and had a laugh about me texting that if nothing else!!
Ohhh you are brave man :p

Ohhh you are brave man :p
Haha I know. I still remember seeing them both in the kitchen the next morning and we just chatted like normal and nobody mentioned it. He must have been looking at me thinking this guy text me last night asking to eat my cum!! I don’t think she has ever dated or been with a white guy so nobody has ever got to clean her up, shame really, I feel like girls like her have a duty to share the wealth and she should have let me watch and clean up at least once haha.

Back