Interracial Fantasy

Hello all, I just wanted to ask you about your fantasy. What is your interracial fantasy that you wish to have become reality? For me, it's pretty obvious, well if you knew me that is. I'd love to be in reverse gangbang with a group of white milfs and cougars. And when I mean milfs and cougars, I mean the older white women in their 40s, 50s, 60s. I want to be fornicated by dozens of them.

Attachments

• interracial paintings.jpeg
    interracial paintings.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
My fantasy is my rich white boss laying me off of my job. I turn into a criminal due to the hardships of capitalism and difficulty landing a job. I attempt to mug a woman of her purse in a dark ally along with my crew and slowly realize that it is my old boss's wife. I noticed her in a picture sitting on his desk. I tell her about my frustration and how badly life has gone for me. She starts to feel sorry and is suddenly open to righting her husband's wrongs however possible. I shove her into the wall and feel her up while biting at her neck like a vampire. She softly whimper and moans while trying to keep balance on her red bottoms breaking under her. Her cute soles start to show as she rids her shoes to gain balance. My crew stand idly by like a pack of wolves ready to be thrown their food by their alpha. I take her panties off and tell her to beg for me like a dog and she does without hesitation. I slip it in, letting my veins massage her walls while pushing her agaisnt the brick wall. I grab her legs over my shoulder and thrust deep with the fury of a thousand souls knowing that I was dominating the love of whom I consider the bane of my existence. Before cumming, I make her crawl in front of my crew. She bends over and I fuck her again slowly but painfully, each thrust sounding like a gunshot letting her know who the real boss was. She tells me that I am more of a man than her husband will ever be. I cum in her pink pussy and leave my seed dripping down her legs. She gives me a kiss and tells me that she will supply me with money to help with my finances as long as I continue fucking her. She goes home with the news and her husband panics realizing that the man he thiught was below him is now in a more powerful position than he is and will dominate his wife for as long as he wants.

Back