Indirect HotWife Conversion thru Wife's best friend?

Jamspliff

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
So...first post by longtime lurker. My wife Marie and I are into interracial cuckold fantasy play (mostly if we've both been drinking), but it's uneven-I'm WAY more into it than she is. Usually we have fairly straightforward sex but when she lowers her inhibitions and plays along she lets me use a black dildo on her. We've been together nearly 16 years, and I love her, but I'm increasingly curious about going beyond fantasy into reality. So here's my question-has anyone increased their wife or girlfriend's interest in interracial cuckolding by exposing them to other interracial relationships between mutual friends?

Her best friend (Daniele) is single, and hangs out with us quite often. I want to try and find a way to fix her friend up with a black guy. I think this could help get my wife a little more interested in the idea of BM/WF sex. Her friend hasn't ever dated any black men, and doesn't seem particularly interested in them beyond the "universal" black men ALL white women seem interested in-Idris Elba, for example. I'd like to find a way to get her friend to become attracted to the idea of BM/WF only sex. I'm familiar with the "loving whispers" technique and other hypnotic "conversion" methods, but those are for intimate partners. Has anyone ever successfully convinced a friend of their wife/girlfriend to start fucking black men? There are frequent occasions when JUST her friend and I go out together (she has no interest in me, and wouldn't betray my wife's friendship even if she did) , but there's no way I would dare bring the subject up. At least not directly. We have many mutual acquaintances who even refer to her as my "other wife". If she ended up dating black men it would be almost like I was being cuckolded by her, and I think that would be a way to bring the topic of interracial cuckolding out more frequently with my actual wife.

Anyone else have a similar situation?

Back