Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
indian women and middle eastern women are superior to white women. i say this as a husband of a persian hotwife and a man who has had dozens of white women. white women have issues. sorry. they do. after dating a dozen of them i decided to stop and find a nonwhite woman. sexier and more obedient. richer fuller hair. better smoother skin. less blemished. bigger lips. just better. tighter pussy and more loyal. white women are, in terms of personality, like dudes. for real femininity, find a nonwhite woman.

indian women and middle eastern women are superior to white women. i say this as a husband of a persian hotwife and a man who has had dozens of white women. white women have issues. sorry. they do. after dating a dozen of them i decided to stop and find a nonwhite woman. sexier and more obedient. richer fuller hair. better smoother skin. less blemished. bigger lips. just better. tighter pussy and more loyal. white women are, in terms of personality, like dudes. for real femininity, find a nonwhite woman.
Agree

I have experience with Indian and Arabic
Completely true

Back